F.Y.I. F.T.D.F.D.,D (George)

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, Oct 17, 2007.

1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Several people have contacted me about what George is going to have the medical community carve on him for. I being a professional cannot divulge that confidentiality. Personally, after taking his history, I think he has Rabies or Coon Hound Paralysis. Actually, if you know George, he did tell me what was going to happen to him. His procedure will be cosmetic. Something about adding on. If I gave you a description of this Eithne would faint, Barb would just hang her head and shake it back and forth, Jholl would cross himself, Mossydade would love it. The other 3 have no sense of humor and it would go right by them. All I can tell you is that he will be a new man when he comes out.

Postbeetle

2. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I got nothing to add to that one.......I'm just gonna sit back and laugh as usual.

3. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Dang John before long you'll have ole BG dressing in drag with you and ole Splitshorts:wink::eek:oooh::smile2:. Addin stuff on, never heard such:smile2:.

4. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    From what I make of it George will be dragging for sure but it won't be anything to do with dressing up:eek:oooh::eek:oooh:...W

5. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    Add A Boy BG!! i mean atta boy, or somethin'

6. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    postbeetle,
    Crossing myself isn't in my repertoire. I am a staunch Southern Baptist so praying for him (fervently) is about all I can do.
    Intercessory prayer works.....

7. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    In the words of the German soldier from "Rowan and Martin's Laugh-in"... Ver-r-r-y interesting!"

8. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I'm sure BG will be OK in surgery. I bet he has the best Veterinarian in town to fix him up. I just hope he doesn't lay in middle of road and start chasing cars when he recovers.
    Might have to fit him with a shock collar.:tounge_out:

9. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Hey, I got a sense of humor! LOL What you're describing wouldn't do BG any good anyway! He lives way too far north for that to help him out! LOL

10. CoonX

CoonX Member

State:
    Oklahoma City O

Hopefully :wink:

:004:

11. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Now I'm just wondering how much this procedure will cost. Not that I would ever need one but you never know....:wink:

12. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Thanx to John startin this thread I won't be able to surprise everyone now. LOL!

13. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    I wouldnt worry about it BG. Most people dont even notice when someone gets a nose job,,,,:0a10:

14. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hope ya learned somethin, BG... Ya hafta be careful of who ya spill yer guts to...:smile2:
    When you reach the end of light in your life and you find yourself standing before a dark abyss, faith is knowing that when you take the next step there will be something solid to walk on or you will be taught to fly..

15. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Oh NO! Considering this thread, all the sisters of the BOC were waiting for that NEW BOCPOTM pic :wink:.

16. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    :confuse::confuse::baffle: Uff ta!

17. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Whats that Hebrew? LOL!

18. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Hey K50, I like the new avatar.:wink:

19. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Its the Norweign version of the jewish-- oiyvey or so I've been told. Since my grandparents died before I was old enough to talk, I can neither confirm nor deny my limited Norweign dialect. I can also say ice water, outhouse, be quiet (or the ruff version of it), poor baby and #2 on you.

20. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    hahahahaha!!!!!