F. T. D. F., D. (George)

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, Oct 10, 2007.

1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    George, this is your Iowa Flower Lady and my apprentice. I realize this is a little early George, but these beautiful flowers have already been frosted once and they are calling for frost here shortly. They would lose all their radiant beauty after that. I realize they aren't much, but it is the thought that counts. Your surgery is not scheduled for a little while yet but I wanted to be sure and get these to you as quickly as possible so they wouldn't look any worse. So George, F. T. D. F., D (Flowers To Die For, Darling) wishes you a very complete and successful surgery.

Nancy and I and Sarah, that's the dog who's cute little butt you noticed in a previous avatar, want to wish you a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

We have included a card and special message, and some gifts George. I couldn't get Sarah in the picture, she was killing something somewhere else in the yard, but I did get her to pee on the card for you. My apprentice and wife Nancy wanted me to make sure you had something to do during your recovery George.

We have purchased a first aid kit that you can use to resuture your wound if it falls apart. Saves a trip to the emergency ward. I am sending a 3,000 piece gig saw puzzle entitled "Giant Catfish swallows boat and 2 men". George, I took out one piece of this puzzle, put some peanut butter on it and gave it to Sarah like a dog cookie. Your job George, is to find out where that piece should go. Finally George, I have sent a one way ticket for your wife to go anywhere in the world she wants to, to get away from you if the need arises.

George, in my avatar, if it comes up (I hope), it shows me drinking a beer in public. Not ethical I realize. It shows me smoking a cigarette. Illegal I know. It shows me with Nancy, my wife. Completely not moral to have a wife of the opposite gender I realize. And most importantly it shows a couple of people having a good time doing this. Absolutely not American with the threat of Global warming and Muslims killing us. Why should anybody have a good time.

The card can be signed by folks as they wish. I am sure you will get many well wishes and wonderful gifts. And George, don't die I wouldn't be able to find anyone else to confide in when times get rough around here.

Good luck George: Nancy, John and Sarah.

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    You sir are one of a kind. I am truely moved by your concern. Moved to the point I went through 3 rolls of tickets to the crap game. You never cease to amaze me. LOL! Hopefully we will both make it to the national and meat face to face. I'm not sure they will be eady for both of us in the same place. HOT DOG! Somethin to live for. LOL! THANX!

3. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    oh man, I tried to rep ya for that one, says I gotta spread it around a little first, SHEESH. That was good!

4. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    John, Didn't we have a discussion about missing puzzle pieces?
    George, I aint helpin ya find that one!:eek:oooh:

5. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Hay Big George being Your Dying,Can Me and John(Postbeetle) Have ALL Your Fishing gear? Thank's in Advance.J.D.

6. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Fantastic idea JD. The stuff is practically brand new. Most never been used. We'll fire up the fliver and make a road trip out of it. You get to drive after Pennsylvania, I'll hide on the floor, scared to death. John.

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

No can do. The family is gonna have to pawn it to pay for the after party. LOL!

8. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Well BG i can't make it to the after party but can you have #1 son send that beard of your's to cali lol? I want to look cool at my nezt ZZ TOP CONCERT:eek:oooh:

9. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    I mean am pretty cool now:wink: but the whole beard thing might bring me ladie's lol:eek:oooh:

10. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

Ladies with beards. LOL!

11. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    george i dont want your beard,dont want your fishing gear,but i do wish you a speedy recover.all i want is for you to get well come to the national and shake my hand that would be the koolest.

12. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    wow john. that sure was sweet of you. man i hope you are that sweet to me if i am ever in a time of need. :eek:oooh:

13. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Good luck on the surgery BG, but just in case leave that fishing equipment to me, those old farts will never use it anyway:eek:oooh::smile2:.

14. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Good luck, Georgy Porgey! Am afraid to ask, so I won't, but make sure someone updates us on you!

Take care and I hope it's just short stay,
    Cheryl

15. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    What are you going under the knife for,George, that Optirectomy you been needing? I hope everything turns out great! Good luck!!!!

16. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I aint sure what your surgery is for but I hope it all goes well.
    I've had 7.
    This is what I learned.
    Make sure they mark the right spot.
    When you wake up, take a look to see if you got everything.
    Make the Nurse's day.
    Enjoy the sponge bath.:smile2:

Good luck BG.

17. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Are you folks trying too scare my fearless buddy?:0a28:

18. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    So Big George is having surgery. I must missed that one. What's the surgery for, is he finally going to get a heart? :smile2:

But I do wish him all the luck and a mighty fast recovery!

19. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Olefin, that is very good. I like that First he would have to find a donor willing to go into that chest.

20. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

Not too fast. I wanna sock it to that AFLAC duck for a while. LOL!