Eye Of God

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by randallewis, Oct 7, 2007.

1. randallewis

randallewis New Member

State:
    Louisiana --Shreveport
    Someone sent this to me. Thought I would share it.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!

This photo is a very rare one, taken by NASA. This kind of event occurs once in 3000 yr.
    Make a wish ... you have looked at the eye of God. Surely you will see the changes in your life within a day Whether you believe it or not, . This is a picture NASA took with the Hubbell telescope. Called 'The Eye of God.'Too awesome not to share.

[​IMG]

2. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Now that is something to see.

3. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Awesome image! However, this image of the Helix Nebula is a composition image put together from hubbell images, and ground based telescope images, and does not appear in this color spectrum naturally. Also, the Helix Nebula is visible at all times rather than just once in 3000 years. Nonetheless, I love these images, and appreciate you posting this one. Very cool!!!

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Awesome.Thanks for sharing.

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks for the compliments from those who think that I am smart.:smile2:Truth is, I liked the image so much that I decided to do some research about it. Turns out that most of the information circulated about the image is false. Doen't change the fact that it is a spectacular view. No big brain here, just busy fingers.

6. preston fox

preston fox New Member

State:
    Va.
    Wow Thanks for sharing! He is with us always!

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    How right you are Brother how right you are. Happy I am that He is!!:big_smile::big_smile::wink: