extreme grease

Discussion in 'The BOC Diner' started by JERMSQUIRM, Mar 23, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    have any of you that travel or live in tenn ate these burgers. seen a show called deep fried paradise today while enjoying a big bowl of deer chili.

this dyers restraunt has been straining and adding to the grease since 1912. 90 years old lol. serious. they make a ball and hammer it flat and deep fry it. i seen them spatula out a burger from the pan of hot oil add cheese and scoop another burger out of oil and sit on cheese and as they did they kind of sat the bun on the partialy submerged burger to get the bottom edge of bun in grease and then gave it a little squeeze with spatula and sit on bottom bun. and they say dont ask for lettuce tomato. THEY DONT HAVE IT!

http://www.dyersonbeale.com/

claim to be best in the world. also at ruts hut in N/J they deep rfy hot dogs. called rippers. cause the skin rips. doing it for 80 years and counting. thousands a week sold.
    http://www.hollyeats.com/RuttHut.htm

and the ones that dont float up to top till burnt are creamators lol. The cremators aren't actually black, but they are crunchy and hard-crusted, with a taste a little bit like overcooked bacon.

and to top it off. deep fried mars bars, twinkies, pizza, apple pie's. yep. over ten thousand twinkies a year. chip shop in brooklin.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,54280,00.html

and if you go to the alley they give free the things that slip through the strainer and fall apart.

2. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Thanks, I gained a pound just reading your post...:confused2::smile2:

3. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Wow, talk about getting a taste of history!:crazy:

4. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    ME WANT HAMBURGER :big_smile::cool2:

5. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    That did look great.

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    so wheres the memphis folks lol. i wanna hear reviews.

7. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    this show is on now. the 90 year old grease part is coming up. cool. im never tossing out my grease again. the price there getting for veg oil. i wont live 90 more so im saving mine from now on. no BS.

8. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I wonder do they only cook one thing in the oil or all there stuff. Seems like you'd have to or you'd have too many flavors going on in the oil after a few years...lol

9. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    no. they have a skillet about 20" diamater. they cook the burgers in that. the fries and stuff go into a reg fryer.

just the burgers in the 90 year grease.

10. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I think I saw that how to, but man I don't think I could eat one of those burgers. I can eat a little grease but those looked reaallllllyyyyy greasy! I am trying to keep my figure ya know.... :big_smile:

11. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Fry your burger in just a tad of lard to keep it from sticking.When the burger is done,open up your bun and throw it into the pan with the inside down.Brown it in the grease.Serve your Burger on it.It now has all of the juice and grease cooked out of the Burger along with the FLAVOR.Try it!

Now this ain't for the "Healthy Choice"city folk type eaters.

Of course I do not have to worry about health or figure being that I am in perfect health (terminally ill) and have the perfect physique(short & fat).

The great and famous "Southern Fried Chicken" was and is still cooked in Lard.Anything else called such is strictly a imitation and will not have the flavor of the original.Before 1911 there was no Crisco.

Now that it has been proved that Proctor and Gamble scientist lied and misrepresented vegetable oils to sell them,we now know lard is safer.These vegetable oils are changed in a chemical process and are simply a synthetic.It is a shame that our food industry has been proved to have the same morals and financial incentives ruling them that our chemical and tobacco companies had.

I came up around and worked farms.With the poisons for weed and insect control,defoliants for harvesting,radiation,chemicals and gases used for preservation of these vegetables these oils are made from.Well Wow!It is no wonder and perfectly logical to have so many more health problems,as we now know these things cause them.

Oink for me!

I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

12. Pillpeddler

Pillpeddler New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    lol The cardiologist must love those folks!:smile2:

13. Bayoubear

Bayoubear New Member

State:
    near that hellhole dallas
    i heard this at christmas. someone said it to my father in law during a conversation and boy howdy never in a million years did i think id ever
    get to use it.....

"guy, you watch way too much food network"

hahahahahahhahahahaha

no sweat, so do i.
    :)

14. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Just to check out how many believe that doctors have always known best.

How many of you folks have the doctor "Bleed" you when you are ill?How many go in for shock treatment,urine bathing & enemas,magnets,lobotomies,mercury,trepanation,amphetamines,heroin,
    codeine,morphine,opium,or cannabis for any CURE of any illnesses?Now I did not say for fun or pain relief.I said cure.

Being they were all "modern and proved" cures,I can not wait to see how many of our members still use and approve of them.They were all medicly good for you and approved by some of the same medical groups and doctors that approved and pushed "Crisco".Think about it!Think 1911 when you do.These are the Brains that taught the Doctors that treated and recommended things to you.Scary ain't it?

I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

15. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Whoa, I think my arteries are closin just checkin that out.