Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Gateway members have a use for some free, thornless blackberry plants? I have a few that came up outside the row and need to be moved. These are the big Arapaho variety. My 35 ft row produces plenty enough for me. No, I don't dig them up for you nor deliver, but I will let you use my shovel. LOL

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Thanks Kutter. I have marked my yard where I would like them to be planted at. Could you get those in by Saturday before the ground dries out too much, I don't want to be doing all that watering. Your a swell guy, Thanks. ROFLMAO

·
Registered
380 Posts
Thanks Kutter. I have marked my yard where I would like them to be planted at. Could you get those in by Saturday before the ground dries out too much, I don't want to be doing all that watering. Your a swell guy, Thanks. ROFLMAO
Doug,
Your starting to resemble somebody! LOL

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
Darn Doug, you beat me to it, but that's alright. Kutter, when your done planting those berries for Doug, stop by my house and weed my garden and mow the grass. I'll leave the mower out but you'll need to buy gas for it.....lmao.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Do I have a deal for you, Tom.

You keep the bushes, care for them throughout the year, harvest the berries while at their peak ripeness, turn them into fresh jam (no seeds please) and THEN deliver said jam to my humble abode.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Really nice looking garden Kutter!!! When you bring the berry plants over, please put in a garden for me too. But please make it weedless. But I'll make my own jam, I know that is a lot of work. Thanks bro

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.