EXPO in Columbus

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catmanofohio, Mar 19, 2006.

1. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    Hey did anyone go to the EXPO in Columbus this weekend? I went up sunday and it was pretty big, and expensive... but it got me outta the house... :)

2. bro_catfish

bro_catfish New Member

State:
    Ohio ,Coshocton County
    Yeah I heard about it but I didnt take the time to find out when or how much to get in , did you get anything ?

3. Dipbait

Dipbait New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yeah, I went up Saturday morning when they opened. By 11:30am it was so crowded you couldn't stop and really look at anything so we left...I wish they'd have a "Catfish Expo" that big!:0a23:
    Dipbait

4. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    I also was there Sat... I didnt go sunday it was a typo sorry, did u see that freakin bear..OMG... there was some nice stands and stuff there. wish i would have posted earlier, we could have met up and walked around a bit and caught lunch.

5. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    Bro_catfish... it was 1.00 to park, 10.00 to get in. We got some stuff to eat, paid 1.00 to see 700lb black bear, big grizzly, like posted by dip_bait was really crowded. My cousin got 3 or 4 turkey calls and a decoy, my uncle was gonna buy a stand that was really nice for 269.00 from 370.00 reg price, but decieded to shop around. then he thinks he should have got it now lol... but it was ok if ur into that kinda stuff.. it was real big. was at Columbus Fair Grounds....

6. bro_catfish

bro_catfish New Member

State:
    Ohio ,Coshocton County
    Thnaks for the info ...kinda glad I didnt go now ;)

7. maddcatter

maddcatter New Member

State:
    Newark, Oh
    I met Byron Ferguson there a few years ago. That was kinda cool.