experimental bait

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by okshores17D, Jul 7, 2006.

1. okshores17D

okshores17D New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    This sound very strange but i am going to experiment tonight with rib's gone wrong. i bought i rack of ribs that were extra fatty and put a garlic rub on them lightly smoked and they are extra greasy. smell like they would work but i'm going to experiment with one of my hooks tonight i will post the results hopefully with picks. They are just wromg!

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    It would be hard for me to mess ribs up enough not to eat em. LMAO Good luck with em and let us know how it works.

3. okshores17D

okshores17D New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    they were not messed up just reall fatty and left out overnight so i rubbed them with garlic and you don't know unless you try

4. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    May as well try it. I'm up for hearing about any experiments as long as it isn't illegal or bad for the water.

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Come on, a few worms and E-Coli wont hurt ya. LMAO I understand now, sounds like it may be a great bait. That fat should spread the scent in the water. Good luck with em and report back to us.

6. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

with some of the things I have tried and some of the things I have seen other people try I don't blame you for trying ribs heck if we ever had any leftover I might try em. Keep us posted on your results.

7. HuntinforCats

HuntinforCats New Member

State:
    PA
    Tried salami last night and caught a few cats,it stays on the hhok great.

8. Jammer

Jammer New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Now your just making me hungry!:tounge_out:

9. okshores17D

okshores17D New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    caught 3 2# being the biggest but it wasn't a great night for ne1 so i will try again