Exciting News!

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by SGTREDNECK, Aug 26, 2009.

1. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    So I just found out some exciting news. I will be home earlier than I expected. I should be stateside drinking an ice cold beer the 5th of October. I will be in the woods hunting the very next day. Be out of the woods by 9 am because its still to damn hot, register the boat and make an all night trip. I will make sure to post when I am going to see if anyone wants to go.

2. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    that is great news Andrew. i'll drink one for ya on that day. good luck hunting and on the fishing trip. let us know how you do.

3. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Andrew that is GREAT new's ,So let me offer a early welcome home buddy.

4. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Awesome dude..Glad your coming home..Hope you bag you a good one for the freezer..

5. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Glad your able to make it home early Sarge. Thanks for everything you do to keep us safe!

6. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Thats one hell of a deal, glad to hear that. I bet you cant wait?

7. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Heck no I can't wait. My life is going to be so much different when I get back. I will be divorced and actually happy with my life.:big_smile: I will get to do all the fishing and hunting I want. I am going to make trips all over TN. Thanks yall.

8. CatHunterSteve

CatHunterSteve New Member

State:
    Snowville, Va
    Thanks great news Andrew! Glad you are comming home early!

9. preshrd3cpy

preshrd3cpy New Member

State:
    Calhoun,Tennessee
    Way to go brother glad to hear the good news and hope everything goes smooth. Iam not sure what part of Tennessee you live Maybe we can hit the water sometime ya never know.

10. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I live in Woodlawn TN. Clarksville is probably more know in the area. I am sure we could work a fishing trip in.

11. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Great news bud. Nothing like coming home!! Semper-fi

12. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Andrew What Great News !!! Stay Safe Brother until then cause we all care about you.Your Friend,J.D.

13. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    I am really happy for ya Andrew:smile2: You deserve it! Thanks for all you do!! Which is one Hell of a lot:wink: have a safe trip!!:cool2:

14. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Great news Sarge and we are all looking forward to your safe return to the "world". Thanx to you and all the troops for the job you have done and continue doing so that the rest of us can continue to reap the joys of life as we know it in these United States of America. Stay safe and welcome home to enjoy the fruits of your labor!!!:wink:

15. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Keep yer head down and get home safe...W

16. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Great news Sarge. We look forward to your early return. Thanks for your service.

17. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thanks all. I will keep you posted on any changes. Got alot of things to do when I get back. But aint going to do nothing until I catch some fish:big_smile:

18. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    Woodlawn is beautiful country , I live in trigg , Ky.I have spent alot of time in your neck of the woods.When you get settled in drop me a p.m.I always have a tank full of gas if your interested in doing some fishing.
    Thank you for your service and have a good trip home.

19. festus

festus New Member

Glad to hear you're soon coming back, Andrew. I had a friend who was stationed at Ft. Campbell many years ago as an MP. Three of us friends went up there and stayed one weekend and fished the Land Between the Lakes at both dams. Beautiful resort country. My friend ended up stationed in Germany and retired there. He married a German girl whose father owned a chain of florists over there. He loves it so much I don't think he'll ever come back.

20. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    I have to agree with what Bedbug said ,thanks an welcome home Sarge