Excellent Customer Service .

Discussion in 'FISH BITE ROD HOLDERS' started by Jollymon, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Name:
    Dickey
    August 22nd Randy ,Aaron an myself went up to Hopewell to fish the ODCC tourney . We didn't have great luck but we did finish 14th out of 41 boats . Every 1 on the boat got a catfish just didn't luck up on any of any size . Just background for my comment on Fishbite Rod holder Customer Service .

While on the way back home on Sunday coming down I 95 , the strap on my live well broke letting the lid fly up an hit my rod rack ,thankfully the tank didn't fly off the boat in to traffic . Tied every thing back down with new strap an came on home .

The following week I notice the dent in the starboard lid on my live well an then noticed 1 of my Fish Bite rod holders was gone . I called Alan an he answered calling me by Name .The main reason I was calling was to see if he might still have 1 holder like the others on my boat . Alan even remembered that my holders had the Blue accent on them . He said he thought he had 1 still if not he would custom make 1 for me an send it to me his compliments.

I know of no other Rod Holder's that have this kind of great Customer Service , note holder did not break ; I guess the hit loosened it up an it viberated off on the way home . This is the reason I will not buy or recommend any other type of rod holder than FISH BITE ROD HOLDERS .

Thanks Alan for such a great product an for Excellent Customer Service :happy: :smile1:

Big Sam likes this.
  2. PeeDee Cat

PeeDee Cat Member

State:
    SC
    Allen is the MAN in my book when it comes to rod holders.

3. Mutt

Mutt Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    whats it to you
    Name:
    Mutt
    Alan is good people and Fish Bites is a great company.

4. Asartin

Asartin Well-Known Member

State:
    nc
    Name:
    Austin Sartin
    Only way to do it!

5. SnickBn1

SnickBn1 Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    Tom
    I know this is old but I ordered a few holders from Alan a little while back and I wound up cross threading one. I called him for a new side mount and he wouldn't take my money for the replacement. Sent me one free of charge. Excellent customer service, indeed! He's good people and not just because of his customer service. All you have to do is just talk to him and you know what kind of person he is. Let 'em pull!

Big Sam and twaskom like this.