Exactly where are we headed???

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by metalman, Aug 13, 2009.

1. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
  2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I dont know I kinda liked the music LOL, but its full of half truths for a scare tactic. The stuff that hasnt been created yet annnnnnd so what TV wasnt around in the 30's, 40's now its a main media whats the big deal.

3. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Heck I'm still on a land line here, I need to get one of those Indian kids to add up how may babies were born while I sat here watching this... I was gonna watch it again, but I think theres already an over population problem in this world.
    About all those text messages... they're all being sent by this one BOC buddy I've fished with ONCE.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  4. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    that is scary.according to that i been outdated 1,000,000 times sence 1943.man im old.

5. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Gary,
    I'm not saying any of it was true or half true or a big deal just that some will find it scarey that we are moving at such a pace and some will find it exciting.
    I think the main difference between now and the 30' & 40's is that back then, except for a few visionaries, very few people thought about what might be possible in the future whereas now most everyone takes the next big thing for granted...W

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    where am i going?? and what am i doing in this handbasket??:eek:oooh:

7. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    The last 50-60 years of change just illustrates that we are constantly changing, and that change is coming faster and faster. There is nothing we can do about it, so we might as well learn to deal with it.

8. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Weird. Thats all I can say