EVERYTHING IS GONE !!

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by Big Vic, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Well nothing is going well in my life :sad2: I got laid off last week,on Wendsday,arrested for DUI on Thursday,and the wife kicked me out on Friday. So now I'm broke with no job or a place to live ! :sad2: I do have the fifth wheel so that will help. Just wanted to let all my friends know that I will not be on here again for a while. I will when and if I get a chance. I will be able to check in for the next 2 -3 days and that will be it for a while I will try very hard to keep my promise for the Nebraska Gathering but I can not gaurantee anything at this time. May have to sell the boat to pay the bank and other bills. Take care everyone and catch one for me.

2. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    WHOA!!!!! Thats a load of stuff to handle all at once!!!:crazy:

Remember, it will get better. Most of us have been through some tough times and eventually came out better for it after the dust settled.

I've been through divorces, court battles over kids/money and even the dreaded DWI etc. and I am happier NOW than I have ever been in my life.

Time heals brother and sometimes what you actually lost turns out to be GOOD that you lost it.

3. newtothesport

newtothesport New Member

State:
    nebraska
    Hey bud I'm sorry to hear of the news. I've been through the dui and getting kicked out. Best word of advice i have ever recieved through all that was " Everything works out in the end, If its not working out its not the end!" If you need anything I'll lend a hand and help ya best i can. Take care and hope all gets better asap! Best regards brother.

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Hang in there Vic. Pretty sh!tty hand you got dealt for sure, but it will all work out in the end and you'll be all the better for it. Hang in there.

5. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Dont want to sound like a preacher, but when I get dealt those triple whammies I find comfort in prayer. Cant hurt anything.

6. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Hey Vic! Sorry to hear about the bad news! I know these are hard times and I know how hard it is being without a job. Keep the head up Vic. If you ever need a lending hand, don't hesitate to call!! I'll do my best to help a bro in need. I've got your number, so I can chat with ya. Take it easy and kick back and say a prayer. I'll be saying a prayer and God answers prayers.. GOOD LUCK!!

Mark..

7. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Just keep your head up-things will get better!

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Vic were sorry to hear of your mountain of problems. I have never had any of that to happen to me, but I know where to turn in trouble. Bob is right Prayer changes things. Prayers going up for you. Hang on.

9. iluvnevaeh

iluvnevaeh New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Sorry to hear the bad news brother, havent chatted with you much but you were very friendly when i first started on here and if theres anything me and my family can do let me know. We arent well of either but there may be something i can do. Good Luck and find comfort in the small things right now.

10. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Good Luck to you!!

11. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Definitely don't hurt nothin and gives a man a bit of peace when nothing else does. Hope things work out for ya Vic. Seems like i've stood in the rain a big part of my life brother.

12. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    sorry to hear of your trouble vic i,ve never chattedwith u but i have read a lot of your post ,hope every thing works out 4 u

13. davefish1980

davefish1980 New Member

State:
    st.charles missouri
    SORRY TO HEAR THAT. Best of luck to you.

14. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Hope everything works out for ya. Keep your head up.

15. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well all I know is the good guy always looks like he's in for it and going to get penned then all of the sudden he gets a second breath, whoops ass and wins the match. I guess that's life too. I wouldn't say you were down for the count yet. Lift that right shoulder up and give it your best shot! :wink:

16. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Ill be praying for you Vic. Ive been there before brother, too many times.

17. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Thats a load of bad stuff all at once. It is do able tho. With no job ya can sit back and clear your head, and think about things. Spend some time with the Lord, He will help out if ya listen. Worst is the wammy on the DUI, but even that will pass with time. Also you will save a lot of gas money not driving, and meet new and interesting people on the bus. You probably been thru difficult times before, and will get past this too.

18. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    your in my thoughts and prayers Vic.

19. flathead_hunter

flathead_hunter Well-Known Member

State:
    nebraska city
    you know all of us nebraska boy aren't to far if ya need something.. i know how the dui thing is been there a few times my self... i did find that fishing all night long keeps me out of the bars all night.. hang in there were all on your side:wink: just shoot me a p.m. if you still want to go on a fishing trip on the river that seat still open for ya when ever you can make it

20. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    next big rain gather some night crawlers and go fishing. I do my best thinking next to a lake.