Everyone wish missouri member "Cpalombo" a happy birthday on July 21st.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by sal_jr, Jul 20, 2006.

1. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Yep- Tomorrow is the big day. The day he gets that much older than me. :baffle:

Chris,
    Happy Birthday on behalf of Elena and I, The BOC, and the rest of the planet. I think that covers it. Oh yeah- aliens and ann coulter too. There. LOL

I would give you rep for your birthday but I just repped ya for that avatar you posted with my niece in it. She so dern adorable! :beauty:

:0a34: Somone rep my bro for me!
    :0a31:

I hope you and nancy go and buy a lot of fishing equipment. Tons of it. remember- believe me when I tell you- dont be afraid to buy or use hooks up to 14 and 15/0 or more!!!!

And Tell El Conquistador that I miss her ample and welcoming gunnels, her warm and inviting seat, and her 25 horses of thrusty-goodness. Im still taking good care of "Winnie the Swamp Queen". :haha:

Equal parts love and stinkbait,
    Your little-bit-younger-than-you brother.
    :boss:

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Happy early birthday Cpalombo,hope you have a great one!!!
    BTW Sal,I'll rep him for ya...

3. Gringoloco

Gringoloco Member

State:
    Ft. Belvoir, VA
    Name:
    Josh
    Happy B-day, I hope you have a good one!

4. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Happy birthday, Chris. And may many more, come your way.

-Red

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Happy birthday brother, don't think of it as getting older think of it as getting wiser.

6. sairving

sairving New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Happy to you!! Happy to you!!! AS my daughter would say. Have a great B-day!!

7. Greg32

Greg32 New Member

State:
    Northeast Kansas
    Happy Birthday from the armpit of Kansas!! Heres hoping you have many more years of fishing and fun.

8. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Happy Bday from an Ohio Brother

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :009: :009: :009: HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU ,HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU ,HAPPY B-DAY DEAR CHRIS HAPPY B -DAY TO YOU. HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU. HAVE A GREAT DAY Hope you get everything that you really want out of life. Enjoy your special day. GOD BLESS.

10. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi Chris! Just sending birthday greetings from NC. Catgirl sings "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Mr.Palombo.......happy birthday to you!" Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow, do all of your favorite things. Cute little girl you have too, and Uncle Sal really loves that one!

11. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    oh man... this is gonna bug Chris- He's considerably more reserved than his high-octane younger sibling.

here's a link to one of his posts

Know anyone else that writes like that? perhaps someone with longer posts and surprisingly less to say? Who d'ya suppose that could be? huh? anyone? ROTFL... yeah... we're related.

I already know- he will read this string of pages, then stare blankly at the wall above his computer for a moment with a semi-frustrated look on his face and silently wonder... "Why didnt mom and dad just put Sal in a burlap bag and drop him off a bridge when he could still fit in one?" ROTFL maybe he is taking a break from reading these posts to design a bigger burlap bag.

heh heh... I have no option here- the natural juices of sibling silliness course through my veins at the moment and just as though there is a diplomatic impasse and my hands are tied, my mind takes over and drills another post on this thread.. just to generate more pages of response. I do this cause Im too far away to do so in person. its because I know Im creating another moment of reddened ears and deadpan-loss-of-words grim expressions from the man. Maybe even a closed-eye wincing sigh... like you do when you see a guy take a baseball tween the legs on Funniest Home Videos.

ROTFL....

:cool2:

I'm gonna do anther thread for him actually... wish him well here, but read that thread- Its gonna be my big gift to my brother. Ill take one on the chin for him- lord knows I likely deserve at least that!

-Sal

12. mountiancat

mountiancat New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Happy B-Day Chris!!! I remember Sal.... I used to really like his posts!!
    I'm glad to be back and meeting new people again and talking fish at the same time....what else could ya ask for!!!
    Take care and enjoy your day bro!!!

13. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Happy early birthday hope you have a great day.

14. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    Happy birthday Chris as someone who has had the pleasure of fishing with Sal several times! You Sr have my deepest sympathy having to put up with a guy like Sal it must have been very hard on you. You can pm me any time to tell me any thing i can antagonize your brother with for you i will make sure to tell all of the Michigan guys next and every time we get together!

15. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Happy Birthday, Chris...

16. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Happy birthday Chris, hope you have a great one.

17. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Chris, hope you have a happy birthday, and I am so sorry that you had to deal with sal as a child.

18. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
  19. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Man it's a wonder you survived it LOL....
    Have a happy B-Day Chris! :009: :009: :009:

20. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Happy Bithday, brother.