Everyone Must Be Fishing!

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by WylieCat, Apr 22, 2006.

1. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Everyone must be fishing, because the posts are down!! I guess it is warming up around the country and everyone is getting out on the water. THATS GREAT!!

Here in NC we had a line of thunderstorms pass through last night and this morning. I came off the water right after catching bait last night because of lightning, and at 5:30 this morning the radar was covered with more cells. Hopefully this afternoon I can get out and stop making posts for a while!

2. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    well some of us have to take care of the kids while the wife goes shopping.....lol

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Ill be going out a little later about 4:30 usually don get any bites inbetween 12-4

4. explayer

explayer New Member

State:
    Tucson AZ
    I am working thats why I am not fishing

5. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    I wished I could go fishing with the super high waters here around me and levees that are busting at the seams fishing has been phobited in most areas now till its safe along with the ramps clousers all thanks to extreme amounts of rainfall and we havnt even started out snow melt yet :mad: I wish I could go do some fishing.

6. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I was at the lake club cleaning up the lake. We had a great time and the brush is cleared back so you can see the water. Just need to treat the poisen ivy now. The kids were catching some nice fish too.

7. Rebelcat16

Rebelcat16 New Member

State:
    Hickory Grove,SC
    Was going to go but storms stopped me hopefully get to go tonight

8. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Getting hammered by rain now (good thing, we need it) if it stops i'll be on the water early tomorrow.

9. back channel

back channel Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    It's been raining all day here. It is well needed though. It should heat up the water a little becuase the water is still to cold for cat fishing.

10. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    I just got home from fishing caught 22 biggest a little over 8lbs.

11. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    i only wish i was fishing so much,have only been out a couple of time but im hoping with the warming trend i will het the water more often

12. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    I don't know how you guys up north do it. I have been fishing since deer season ended in January.:cool: We've already had our first 90 degree day. The water temp here is in the 70's.

13. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I went today but didnt catch anything

14. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Its been raining here about everyday,It was nice today but went out for the wifes birthday.But i havent been catching anything anyhow with the water temp so cool,the weather is just not wanting to cooperate.

15. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    yep went out today and finally caught 8 small one the biggest was about 3 pounds.

16. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Went fishing last night and caught 2 channels about 4lbs each. Just relaxed today and watched Thunder Over Louisville coverage all day. Pretty cool seeing all those military planes and helicopters. Fireworks are awesome too. Will be fishing tomorrow for sure for at least one bluegill for the survivor thing.

17. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    I finally got out tonight from around 7:30pm-2:00am following the thunderstorms. The barometer was falling, and the water was in the upper 70's. It was a moonless night.

The bite was awesome in certain places for limited periods of time. I could catch 5-6 fish and then the bite would die off and I would move to another location.

I ended the night with 21 channels in the 4-7 pound range, and a nice plump 12 pound blue. All caught and released.

18. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Nice catch Dieter

19. brandonmoskwa

brandonmoskwa New Member

i went fishing on saterday and got a a 36 and 15 pound flatties on dead bluegills.now waiting for the weekend again