Everyone is Welcome!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TDawgNOk, Nov 3, 2006.

1. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Ok, we have 59+ members online right now including Paul and several others.

Only 1 of the 59 is in Chat. Everyone is MORE than Welcome to come visit me in the chat room. Paul recently upgraded it and it is better than ever *(minus the drip sound for new messages)*

So please, come on in and join me in shootin the bull.

New Chatroom

If it doesn't load for you *(may take a couple of mins)* simply go to http://www.java.com and download the latest version of Java!

2. IrishO'Brady

IrishO'Brady New Member

State:
    Ga
    e-mail me somethin that will let me in when Im at work, and Id be happy to! your a computer whiz right?:lol:

3. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Being the Director of Security, I'm sure you understand that electronic security is just as important as physical security. this being the case, I can't help you bypass the security of the computer network you are on.

HOWEVER, if you tell me exactly what happens, I might be able to direct you.

4. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Translation

" I won't break the law,but I'll tell you how to":roll_eyes: :lol: :lol:

5. cattinfever999

cattinfever999 New Member

State:
    KY
    Hey, Tony. I don't get on chat very often, but I usually read it when Vern's on. I REALLY, REALLY miss the new message sound. If I'm looking at something else or getting up to get a snack, I don't know when someone is trying to get my attention. Vern was floating the other day and left you hanging, because he didn't know that you had replied to him. Anybody else miss the sound?

P.S. Have you heard about the guy that's almost Always in the chatroom?:big_smile:

6. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Who couldthat be?