Everyone finished for this year?

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting' started by onlyone, May 7, 2006.

1. onlyone

onlyone New Member

State:
    SE Kansas
    I got both of my turkeys and I think Im going to call it a year. Anybody else?

2. bankpoleken

bankpoleken New Member

State:
    Mattoon, Illinois
    I will hunt the fall season when it opens in October. I only had one permit for the spring season and got my bird the third day out.

3. SSG Johnson

SSG Johnson New Member

State:
    Saint Robert Missouri
    Not quit yet it will go for anouther week if im not wrong..

4. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Last day of spring season was yesterday and I got skunked for the spring season. Did finally see a tom on the ground yesterday. I was hunting the edge of a large field. I talked to him and a couple others for a while. Finally he pops out on the other side of the field. He does his thing but will not cross the field. About ten minutes later he's still in the field and the neighbor starts riding his atv, bye bye birdie, lol. I did have one hen that came up to my decoys but they are not in season, :angry:.

5. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I finished with only one day out in the field and no bird to take home. I only pulled one tag and I could only miss one day of school to hunt so it didn't work out very well for me. I guess thats hunting.

6. ASASIN

ASASIN New Member

State:
    Lawson Missouri
    It is finally over and I'm sad!!!!!!!!!!! I am already pumped for next year. Did I mention I am addicted to turkey hunting? LOL!!!!!!!!! Had my best year ever here in Missouri and once I figure out how to download pictures, I'll post a few. God bless.