Everybody pitch in.....

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by steve_b124, Nov 27, 2009.

1. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Key of C, blues beat-

Ba boom ba boom
    I got the bait
    Ba boom ba boom
    The bite is on
    Ba boom ba boom
    Here I am
    Ba boom ba boom
    Stuck at home
    Ba boom ba boom
    I got the blues
    I got the catfish blues
    Ba boom ba boom.........

I normally do gospel music, but this morning left me singing the blues. 3 weeks off the water and get there this morning to find myself with a sick Mercury. Got to make 1 short drift then ba boom ba boom, the merc done gone. I did manage a nice flat head (10 or 12 pounds) and a couple of nice channels first.

Left the boat with Cutbait101. He has a reputation of working wonders. Just called and said I had a meltdown, relay and stator. Hope I can afford to get her going, I need to get slimed in the worse kind of way!

Stripers were hitting like crazy this morning. A guide was fishing all around me and catching the hound out of football sized stripers on live herring, fishing straight down beside the boat.

God Bless All,
    Steve

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Hate ya had motor issues! With Cutbaits help, it'll be slime time before you know it.

3. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Man, I hate it when that happens :sad2: Ask Mark to give you his duct-tape and bubble-gum service special (prolly save you 50% on parts) :crazy::roll_eyes: He and his son just fixed the tilt/trim on my (new) boat day-before yesterday, seems like all it needed was about 6" of tape and a small piece of wire-hanger :smile2: Works great now!

4. Cutbait101

Cutbait101 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    duct tape and wire hangers will fix anything:smile2::smile2::smile2:

5. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    sorry to here that

6. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Hey man I been wondering this for a while now, but why do you have a non whisker pic on your avatar? Was that when you was a little feller and was confused on what a catfish was??? :wink::smile2: Just kiddin ya..
    But anyways I just got a new fish finder, I got a 150 dollar navi card and guess what every lake you could think of is on it but not monty... You got any help for me? Also no duck tape will fix that....:smile2:

7. Cutbait101

Cutbait101 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    that fish in my avatar is what i use for bait:wink::smile2::smile2: no really have not taking the time to upload any kitty pics.not sure about the nav card,i know one of them has monty on it.

8. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    I thought for sure that someone would add verse 2 to my new blues hit song. Am I the only one singing the blues these days? :cool2: Filling up with gas or registering your new boat don't get you singing blues? A trip to the grocery store gets me almost as bad as going to the drugstore.

9. SC Backwoods Baitman

SC Backwoods Baitman New Member

State:
    Union,South Carolina
    Steve I feel ya. I'm putting my boat back together from my floor replacement project. I was off Thursday and Friday but had to come back in to do PM's today. If my boat was back together and ready to go me being at work on a Saturday I would have added one for you. Hopefully I will have her going next week. Hang in there.