Everybody keep it up!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SkiMax, May 12, 2008.

1. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Just wanted to say thanks to everybody on the BOC for making it a great place and to keep it up!

I have always loved catfishing, but I love snow skiing just as much. Being in Indiana, I could only get out west once a year. I just graduated and decided to head out west for a while. I am moving to Denver in the end of July to enjoy the mountains and snow. Vern (vlparrish) is a good buddy that I get out on the water with as much as possible and he has told me how much I will miss catfishing. I know this is true but this place will help as I will live through all of your guys big catches. So keep posting away! This is gonna be my lifeline to the slimy critters I am going to miss so much! I have noticed that Colorado doesn't have a section in the state talk, might have to try and get one of those started! Plus I am not done fishing entirely, I am pulling my boat and have been reading everything I can on the walleye and muskie fishing out there, sounds pretty awesome!

But I just wanted to say thanks for everybody that has made this a great place, I enjoy you guys, and gals, so much I might have to plan a trip home around the gathering time!

P.S. I know there are people, like our head honcho, that are missing out on catfishing for much more noble causes (serving oversea's) I want to thank all of you personally, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have the option of moving out there, thanks very very much!

2. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    theres no catfish in colorado, really?

3. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    i guess some channel cats. but after 30-40 pound blues and flatheads I just don't think a 5 pound channel will do. But I have read about 10 pound walleye and 30 pound muskie, that sounds like a good time

4. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    man o man that's going to be a change! good luck in denver!

5. Eithne

Eithne New Member

State:
    OK