everharts store in clinton

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by medford, Jan 24, 2009.

1. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    i was in clinton saturday 1-24 and the old everhart store has closed and moved north on 7 just before clinton i stopped in they will not be open for biz until feb 16th its alot bigger store i talked with the owner they will be having seminars on various things one being sinker pouring and they will be carring alot more items they will also be selling lead he said they bought 5 ton of lead to use and sell hope this is helped those of you who go though clinton

2. jms43

jms43 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That'd be kinda neat. Maybe they can get some fishing seminars.

3. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    the owner told me they were going to have some:wink:

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thanks Steve. Can't wait to check out the new store. They always had a fair selection.

5. catboy1

catboy1 New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Actually , the new store is right in the middle of Clinton on 13 right next to Tracker Marine . It's going to be nice.

6. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    I heard that Everharts are having a auction this Saturday at 10 am. I am not 100% that's just what I heard. I will probably check it out.

7. huntoften

huntoften New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Nope...no auction there this weekend. Stay away...wouldn't be worth the trip. :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

8. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Anyone make it to the auction? I didnt make it. I was stuck at home with the flu. :eek:oooh: All I could think about was all the good deals I was missing. I hope somebody got some good deals today.

9. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Steve, thanks for the info. Do they sell live bait there?