Ever wish you did not wear the B.O.C shirt

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfisherman369, Dec 4, 2009.

1. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Man .... you ever had on b.o.c. gear and seen someone you know that you dont like and you know he hunts and fishes . I ran across one of them idiots tonight at an auction , and sure hope he dont come to the B.O.C. but I bet he will...............lol

I sure hate the punk :angry:

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Maybe the positive attitude of the Brotherhood can change his punk ways.:wink:

3. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    I hate to sling peoples business around , but this dude is a worthless p.o.s.
    He got caught 10 years ago stealing anhydrous ammonia from a buddy of mines farm .

4. wabah58

wabah58 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sounds like a tweeker to me...

5. festus

festus New Member

So he's a meth maker too, Floyd? You definitely can't trust those people.

6. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    He is lucky the wife stopped me from twisting his cap back for him.
    Just one of them kind a fellas that really makes you wanna lay him on his back . I must be getting old cause in my younger years I would have smoked his ___ quick ....lol Oh well another time I guess .

7. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Floyd,Floyd,Floyd.Calm down there my Friend,We need to have the Jerk join on up then we can suck up to him and take him on a fishing trip with us,Right??? You know sometimes folks have been known to fall out of the old boat and accidently had the anchor chain rapped around there neck:wink: J.D.

8. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    I know what ya mean. But not at all in this guys defense I dont even know him. He may be a P.O.S. but I used to do meth like crazy and a whole lotta other drugs a list a mile long too. Finally woke up one day and been straight for about 5 years now. I dont go to meetings and dont read books, I FISH :wink::wink::wink: And try to teach my boy not to make the mistakes I did and that there is alot of fun in this world without being "high" You just gotta hang with the right people who know how to "Really" enjoy Life, it's much to short. Maybe will say a little prayer for that Punk.:smile2:

P.S.- It's much better if they fall out of the boat without the anchor and chain in Heavy Gator territory, then theres nothing to get drug up:eek:oooh::eek:oooh: Just my Opinion:big_smile:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2009
  9. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Everytime I wear the BOC gear, I wear it with pride!! I don't care what other people think about it. As far as this punk we're talking about, hope he does join us, so we can either slam him or even better help him. It's all about the way he comes across on here!!:wink:

10. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Mickey and Brian are on the right track here. I too, say getting that fella in with the right crowd just might give him the boost he needs. You know, we are not an exclusive club here, don't you? For over six years here I have seen many come and go. Not every one finds the right fit and they move on. Some don't like the structure and rules and are told to leave, but none are denied the chance to join. We as a whole here in the BOC are not perfect in any since of the word. And we are not judges of who should or shouldn't join. Yes, my shirt may be a billboard of sorts, but I don't really wear it to advertise, I were it because I like it. To help with our membership I hand out BOC business cards. I give them to anyone and every one I may see enjoying our sport, and if I don't have a card with me I tell them any way. Some have joined, most I fear haven't, and do you want to know why? I would guess, and this is just a guess mind you, but they probably thought what kind of weirdo club is this that has guys in it that act like the have known you all your life and are willing to share all they know about cat fishing? :wink:

"Finding self worth in the degradation of others is but a thin veneer covering an unhappy soul". Jack Holsky

11. catwhisper

catwhisper New Member

State:
    georgia
    i know that people can change because i did. three yrs ago i was on coke,alcohol pills and pot but Jesus changed that and now i'm a different person so i to will pray for this guy because what we can't do Jesus can.

12. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    I dont really give a s___ that he done or does meth or any other drug . Its the sticky finger crap that really gets to me . I hate a thief and when you take from someone who works hard for what they have is some low down b.s.

I havent seen the guy for a few years was probably locked down . I guess seeing him just pissed me off a little . I am over it today....lol

I do wear my b.o.c. gear with pride . Have it and other fishing related decals all over the truck and boat . He used to fish and hunt so I figured he was checking out my shirt or hat . He might not even fish anymore .

I know and hang out with some hardcore bikers that on any day most people would not speak to and cross the street to avoid . Many would say they are p.o.s. but they are not thieves ....lol

13. festus

festus New Member

Yeah, I have all types of friends with all different lifestyles. Back in the 1970's, people called us hippies, but we were actually just longhaird rednecks. I've never done meth, but used to do the Dexedrine-Quaalude thing when I was working swing shifts. I would recommend this to no one, and have no desire to go back to that type of lifestyle.

14. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    i know people can change as well,look at my buddy royce,he turned out to be a purty good ole feller.:big_smile: