Ever see any UFOs?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catman529, Nov 25, 2006.

1. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I never have - at least not yet. Has anyone sighted a strange object in the air? If you live around TN it might have been one of my solar balloons.:big_smile: Doubt it, though. I'm just curious. If you ever saw something strange, describe it, and if you got pictures, post em here! Thanks

2. riverwiskers

riverwiskers New Member

State:
    kelly nc
    I was catfishing one night and all of a sudden, this horrible smell came out of no where. Then in a instant it was gone. A little while later it came back, even worse than before. Then gone again. Dont think we have skunks around here but I am sure it was some kind of animal was some serious gas, not really sure what. Dont know what the F stands for in your UFO, but mine wasnt "flying" Bro.

Interesting question, cant wait to see some posts on it.

3. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    You weren't fishin' any where near Dano, was ye? :lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    When everyone is somebody, then no one's anybody. W. S. Gilbert

4. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    LOL, that smells like a bigFoot story or an old can of beans. :big_smile:

5. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    J.W. sees them all the time out on the Ohio. Just ask DH!!! Unidentified Flying FISH

6. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Brother John;
    To answer your question; "YES" I have and more than once too!
    Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

7. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Yes, I have seen them(Un-identified Flying Objects), mostly saw them at night!!! When the wife get's mad, there is no tellin what she throws at me, LOL!!!

8. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    I think someone started a thread recently claiming that aliens were coming to capture all the pretty faces. Well, I haven't seen one yet, but expecting one any minute.

9. bigredsbbq

bigredsbbq New Member

State:
    Illinois
    well one night visiting some friends that lived way out in the country we were hanging out on there front porch when we started noticing these really weird spheres of light that moved as fast as the speed of light without a sound we were like what the heck is that but not wanting to scare the kids for life we passsed it off as airplanes in the sky my daughter was no dummy though about a year later we were watching the discovery channel when we saw it again the same thing we saw they called it lights over Illinois it was the same thing we saw my daughter was like see I told you it wasn't a airplane I told you it was a ufo
    what ever it was it was strange and after awile we wern't the only ones that knew about it cause you could see fighter jets scrambling looking for it too

10. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Actually, that happened in the town where I live (Lebanon, IL) in January, 2000. The objects were verified by several police officers in neighboring towns. I didn't build my house until 2005, but evidently the flight path of the UFO's was right over my house! :eek:oooh:

11. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I've seen several,all of them in the early 90's.They all just so happened to be after Grateful Dead concerts... :waaaht: :dribble: :happy:

12. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Where the UFO'S painted tie-dye with dancing bears bumper stickers?:cool2:

13. IrishO'Brady

IrishO'Brady New Member

State:
    Ga
    Yeah I faintly recall seeing them when I was real young and smoked these funky green cigarettes :lol: :tounge_out:

14. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I see the same one's mainly shaped like whatever is in her hand at the time lol. It makes no sound until contact.

15. bigredsbbq

bigredsbbq New Member

State:
    Illinois
    your right it was in 2000 but it was either late august or early september we were about 30 miles east of petersburg
    there were no drugs, booze, or greatful dead shows involved this was the real deal

16. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I have always wondered if they were not Government related

17. bigredsbbq

bigredsbbq New Member

State:
    Illinois
    it could be some kinda goverment spy plane deal or something you never know what ever it was it was like nothing I'd ever seen

18. plumbertom1

plumbertom1 Well-Known Member

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    probably fishin down wind of somebody using Bowkers, I swear you can smell that stuff 100 yards away.

19. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Actually, it was early in the morning of January 5, 2000. A buddy of mine was on the O'Fallon PD at the time and spoke highly of one of the officers who spotted it. There is also a 45 minute video out documenting the sighting. Most people think it had something to do with Scott AFB, but the government denies it. Interestingly, the UFO or whatever it was traveled right over Scott AFB. There are a bunch of websites that discuss details of the sightings.

http://www.cybercityradio.com/ufo/jan52000d.htm

http://www.ufoarea.com/events_stclairufocase.html

http://www.angelfire.com/zine/UFORCE/page18.html

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case277.htm

20. guns sugar

guns sugar New Member

State:
    Georgia
    well when i was 7 yrs old in sacramento calif i stayed at my friends house 2 doros down form my house and we allw ent to bed and susie and i tlaked for awhile then she saw a bright light outside the house in the sky... well we went to the bakc yard and there above us was a saucer all lit up and we just were in awwww... she ran to ge ther parents and i just stood there... no sound and no other lights just all illuminated and u could see it just move fast to one spot then another... and it got down to as high as a tall two story home. This was in 1962 and no one believed us cause ehr parents were so slow to get out there and it left... mom said we were dreaming lol... yrs later when i was 21 mom calls me form northern calif near mt shasta and she saw one darting along the top of a rimrock and freaked... i told her mommma ur just dreaming!!... she said u know i will never disbelieve u again!!! ... Dont know where they were from but still amazing to me..... anyoen up for bigfoot stories let me know!:smile2: