Ever just want to talk to a HUMAN...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MadKater, Feb 11, 2006.

1. MadKater

MadKater New Member

State:
    Evansville,IN
  2. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Thank you for the info.

Ray

3. bandit06

bandit06 New Member

State:
    TEXAS, Lake Fork
    Man, what a time and agravation saver that is. Thanks for the info. My wife said she saw the guy that came up with that on TV. Da, dumb me, she already knew about it, again.

4. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    thanks for that no,love my computer but i hate talking to them when i need something taken care of

5. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Hey that would same me hours on the phone. Nothing like punching in a million numbers then getting disconnected. I appreciate the heads up. Now I have to remember how to talk to a human
    :)

6. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Thanks for the list. :)

That was the big reason we switched home phone companies. Sage advertised that when you called Sage you would talk with a real live HUMAN!
    That sold me!.... we canceled SWB! Besides Sage cost less than SWB and the service is just as good.

7. flatcatnightmare

flatcatnightmare New Member

State:
    south east Indiana
    Yea I hate calling and dialing a thousand numbers for a 2 minute conversation, I like saying this when they do answer , ( to speak to who called you please press 1 ) lol

8. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Thanks for the list Bro, I added it to my favorites, just hope I remember it when needed.

9. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    These days I sometimes wonder which is more stressful on me, trying to hook up with a real person on phone after pushing one button after another, being on hold, getting dis connected and starting over or actually talking to a person on the other end who doesn't have a clue or we can't understand each other. ANd then having to follow up 3 more times to finally get it right. That is why I do as much buisness as I can in person. I got to where I dont want to buy anything because of the trouble it takes. I sure miss the old days when
    people could deal in person and a mans word meant something. Plus people knew how to do their jobs. And now days, phones have too many bells and whistles.
    I could chunk my phone out in the yard many times. LOL.