Ever fish with women?

Discussion in 'Boating' started by air4se, Dec 30, 2005.

1. air4se

air4se New Member

State:
    Jackson TN
    I belong to a Goldwing motorcycle site and take a look at what I found! Sometimes you just don't want to leave a good fishin spot.

http://biorelief.com/store/stadiumpal.html

One guy was wondering if he could ride past a rest stop....Now we know. I thought it may be neat when it is freezing outside.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Tim

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    My wife was my fishing partner once. After a couple times out she told me no more :confused: :p :cursing: :eek: :D

3. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    I often fish with my oldest daughter, Gardenhawk. Ain't nuthin' wishy-washy there.

4. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    my wife always fishes with me and she is real good at fishing

5. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    I tried them a few times but couldn't get them to stay on the hook. :glare: Fresh shad or herring seem to work a lot better. :D

6. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Love fishin' with my wife, but she does tend to take to many potty breaks. Nowdays, she just wants to stay home and hang out with the Grand Kids.

Jim that was a good one !

7. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Before my wife and I started working different shifts we fished together all the time..She is a good fishing partner.

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Yes I do. And a bedpan from the drug store works just fine. LOL! She don't complain just goes and gets back to fishin.

9. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Well Tim, I bet that thing is HOT in the summertime. LOL.

IMHO, I would find the nearest tree or bushes rather than use that thing, but I must say there have been times at concerts it might have come in handy, if the men's room had of been occupied. Everyone knows there are more women in the world than men but they never allow for that when installing restrooms in public places. I've been known to knock on the men's door when there is a line for the womens. If no one is in there, then we can take over the men's room and let them stand in line awhile. Perhaps one of them will be an architect and correct the situation. :glare:

Jim, LOL!

BG, good idear! Reminds me of when I was small and we had the outhouse and a pot inside for winter. WHEW, I wish I hadn't gone there in my mind tonight. LOL

10. photocat

photocat New Member

State:
    HOCO, Maryland
    see i like that idea to a point... but if im out fishing and the girl w/ me needs to go, there is a bush around the corner... i won't look... since most of the catfishing i do is at night... noone will see anyway... heck when im out fishing and gotta go, its on the tree...

Now if those guys could find a way to do #2 like they've done #1 then i think they'd sell alotttt more to fishermen... though its just digging a hole and squatting if your on land...

11. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Hee, hee, hee...that operation back in '83 where they replumbed me makes it possible to do both while standing up. :p

12. air4se

air4se New Member

State:
    Jackson TN
    I was thinking more of me needing to go. I once bass fished with a female guide and she told a story. When she had to go real bad, she laid a 45 pistol on the seat and said now boys, turn around and don't look. She dropped her pants and used the floor drain then pumped it out with the bilge pump.

Sometimes I have my daughters or there are other females around. I only fish from a boat so trees and bushes are not real close by.

My wife refuses to fish the Tennessee river with me and here is why. She and my cousin and myself were fishing and the water was pretty rough. When we got back she was mad and said I could have fallen out while running the river and you would have never known. My cousin told her that the prop noise would have changed!... Seh ain't been back since.

13. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I fish on a lake where it is all homes! So the folgers plactic coffee container works well. The reason I use plastic is because one of the ladies cut herself on a metel can. We turn our heads and keep fishing.
    Bill

14. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    sounds painful :crying: good thing you switched to plastic lol

15. craddock1

craddock1 Active Member

State:
    TENNESSEE
    my oldest daughter wears a big tail dress. she just sits on a bucket in the boat and no one is the wiser.

16. catchaser19

catchaser19 New Member

State:
    UTAH
    Many outdoor stores sell a plastic deal i think it is called something john. It can be fitted with a "female" adapter called a lady j. My girlfriend has used it on many occasions and always makes sure i have it in the boat before we get out there, so i guess it works, and if you play your cards right you dont have to lower your pants more than a few inches.

17. wpsatisfide

wpsatisfide New Member

State:
    Pawleys Island, SC
    My girlfriend goes with me most of the time, except during the winter as she hates the cold. I just keep a 3 gal bucket with a lid on it. She dosnt mind using it at all.

18. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Now that is funny, I was thinking the same thing when I read the title to this thread, LOL!!!
    My wife and I fish together alot and she has no problem with going when she needs to.

19. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    My wife went with me once right after we got married. She seen this little snake curled up in the middle of five little bushes from about twenty feet or so. I could not see it until I was about five feet away, I picked it up and told her it was just a little garter snake, maybe two feet long. I was going to show it to her and bam off to the car she went. Told me to take her home and she has refused to go again. She hates the outdoors though.

20. micus

micus New Member

State:
    Lake St. L
    My wife fished with me for 30 years and never had any problem making due.