Ever feel like its not your day?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by derbycitycatman, Jul 17, 2006.

1. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Ok I havent bought anything for myself recently. Like 3-6 months. A electronic store had a sale on videogames and with it being 95 for the foreseeable future I decided to spend a little money. I get home and there are my playstation 2 videogames. Talk about being happy, I open the package like its Christmas. Go to the playstation and it doesnt work anymore.:sad2: The tray will no longer open and nothing on the screen.
    Now i got four new to me games and no way to play them.
    Sorry I had to rant and tell somebody. Im just hoping I can send them back.:angry:

2. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    yeah ive had days like that buddy but they say bad and good come together so keep an eye out for the good plus less playstation means more time to chase the opposite sex and catfish

3. sairving

sairving New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Now that really bites the big one. look around for a cheap Playstation 2. There are tons in the paper here and at several resale shops. you maybe able to pick one up cheap, cheap, cheap. LOL

4. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Yeah, for about every day for the last 6 months I've felt that way :lol:
    Like Sairving said, you can probably get an used one for cheap. Good Luck

SudDawg
    31 days left ya'll

5. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Forgot to add, Ive just discovered both legs from knees to ankles is covered in poison ivy.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

6. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    Yeah, I Feel Like It's Not My Day Alot.

7. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Hey Brian, go buy yourself some Zanfel at the local pharmacy. It's an over the counter type of medicine for poison ivy & you shouldn't need any special prescription or anything to buy it. It's a little pricey, but holy crap does it work!!!! You'll thank me after you wash with it the first time, it feels fantastic!!!!

I've had poison ivy 3+ times per year since I was 8, and this is the best stuff I've ever found to get rid of it. If you need any other tips just pm me about it. I could write a stupid book about poison ivy.

8. live22skate

live22skate New Member

State:
    Arizona
    ive had days like those all the time, the same thing happend to me at christmas time, i got new games for my x-box but for somereason it was broken.......i never got it fixed