Evansville, Ohio river area

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by e'villeman, Nov 12, 2007.

1. e'villeman

e'villeman New Member

State:
    Evansville, Indiana
    anyone familier with the evansville river area might want to shine some spot catfish may hang out?? Its driving me nuttzz seeing and reading about all these Huge cats ~~ me and my wife are on the prowl! gotta know what it feels like to land one

2. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    yeah i know a few spots ... might wanna hook up sometime and catch some cats together.... but i have a few spots that i wont give away tho... ive caught a few nice ones around here .. u boat fish or bank fish?

3. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    e'villeman:

yeah if you get the chance get out with one of these guys here and I am sure they can hook you up on a couple of fish.

JW is still teaching me how to fish here. Soon as I can learn from him I will be all set to take you fishing.

4. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    what are you using for bait? and what areas have you been fishing? we may be able to steer you in the right direction...

5. e'villeman

e'villeman New Member

State:
    Evansville, Indiana
    Bluegrass FWA and once at Lynville Park , been watching the river and heard, and now seen the Huge monsters in all the post here. I never fished the river and really have no idea how to fish water with currents.
    Fishassasin said to come down there this weekend. Cant wait!!

6. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Roger, welcome to the B.O.C. ,best catfishing community on the planet.

7. EVANSVILLE KING

EVANSVILLE KING New Member

State:
    indiana
    I really like the fact that boationg season is over and sll of the fair weather people will be out of my way, so we can catch fish.

8. e'villeman

e'villeman New Member

State:
    Evansville, Indiana
    Yea i'm still out there, hunting hard!:smile2:

9. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    Those pleasure boaters are not a pleasure for us fisherman. I plain can't stand the idiots. They will run you over and have no respect for the river. I will be glad when the water gets way up and the cottonwoods start blooming.:wink:

10. EVANSVILLE KING

State:
    indiana
    I'll be glad when the river is ragin so I can show my buddy from Kentucky how its done again, he will be so happy, but if he don't step up this year I am going to buy him a set of waterskis

11. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    Yeah, you are dreaming bigun, you know who the king is son.

12. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    daaaammm!!!!! i cant wait to see which one goes to school ......lol ...... ind or ky please keep us posted

13. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    theres only one Akwa, The catfish state of KY. Bills dreaming, he has not been fishing in a while.

14. EVANSVILLE KING

State:
    indiana
    It's a shame you guys catch them nice fish on this side of the river and claim them as your own, that's why your considered a commonwealth instead of a state, always trying to pose.

15. Steve Douglas

State:
    Kentucky
    oh no he didddnt!!!! slimcat,now you gonna have to take him to schooll!!!!

lol.....

16. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    LOl, just remember cracker jack, you have to go to the beautiful state of Ky to just shoot a stupid deer. KY actually owns the ohio river, we just share it with you hoosiers.

17. EVANSVILLE KING

State:
    indiana
    It's really a shame that I can't really show all of my pics I'm just recently a member of the digital era, because I have ben forced but I will make up for that this year when I let Demetrius hold and dip all of my fish like he is used to.

18. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    who was dipping fish at the dogtown tourney slim, I remember somebody not contributing to the creel.LOL:big_smile: I have to let you catch something every now and then. The real fish are way down river.LOL. To bad you are about 7 years behind the times. BUt when you live on the westside of Eville, I guess it can be expected.LOL:tounge_out:

19. Steve Douglas

State:
    Kentucky
    ohhh its gettin good ,,, now what king...lol

20. EVANSVILLE KING

State:
    indiana
    Well a blind pig finds a watermelon every now and then it's just a shame that I always have to lead him to the melon. I promise you if you took DNA off of the handle of that dip net your stuff would be all over it like a crime sceen.