Eureka!

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by e'villeman, Nov 26, 2007.

1. e'villeman

e'villeman New Member

State:
    Evansville, Indiana
    I just got the best idea to get the best fishing info ever! i loaded my binoculors up in the boat now i can "troll" behind you guys and see where you go! /sings "Somebody's watching you..." J/K'ing lol

2. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    DONE HAVE THE DNR DIONG THAT YOU AINT THE FIRST TO THINK OF IT:big_smile_2:

3. fshnutz

fshnutz New Member

State:
    Sacramento California
    Iv'e thought of doing this myself.....but with my luck Id'e probably be following a beginner!
    Linz:wink:

4. e'villeman

e'villeman New Member

State:
    Evansville, Indiana
    lol was that you following me around? And got the idea from the DNR! but tis' okwas just joking around anyway

5. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I have had that happen several times and even took pictures of them trying to find out what bait I am using and what rig I am using.

Attached is three pictures of the subject trying to find out what I am doing..:eek:oooh:

Do any of you know this guy ???

Attached Files:

6. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    Its either bill harris... looks too big to be him ... or Jw? am i right?

7. e'villeman

e'villeman New Member

State:
    Evansville, Indiana
    rofl i just made a post, and no thats not me(they got a nice boat) looks like they was seeing if that was a good spot to fish

8. e'villeman

e'villeman New Member

State:
    Evansville, Indiana
    BTW i heard you and JW's best honey hole was a old claw bath tub in the back yard.. you move it?

9. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind

come on now guys i may be fat but im not that fat an old like this guy is the only 3 things missing in that pic is the boat is not pink with a wd40 sticker on the back of it an a rod flying in the air an into the water an a trail of twinkies come down river

ALL I CAN SAY ITS NOT ME

10. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    i know who it is its got to be jw an eric taken the pics in that fav. pay lake that they keep telling me about

11. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    well e-villeman you just hit a sore spot for alot of folks ... and by( no means am i directing this reply at you ) :).. just your subject, you are new to the board and i have read alot of your post since you are somewhat in my neck of the woods the( ohio river..) i know your just messin...but in fact there are several guys that do indeed par-take in such activities . well comin from being a tournament fisherman ,and fish alot of the major trails, that would ( and im sorry boc people ) piss me off.!! i spend alot of time and money ( gas being 3.00 a gal.)to work my butt off to find fishing spots, and then to let guys watch where i go . and then go back there tommorow ,to fish my hard to find ,worked for spots .and then bring his buddie and so on. if a man doesnt respect or appreciate his fellow fisherman then he shouldnt be on the water.. i have even heard this year of so called (fishman ) ,pulling up beside a competitor and marking the spot there boat is in on their gps's. i call that CHEATING... do like the rest of us fisherman. and work to find your own damn spots ...some of these guys do it for tournaments and the other guys are taking these big fish out of the river to sell to p--l--es ,or just being big heads and showing them off . some tournament have even added some new rules this 2008 year. and they will be inforced, ask jw. i feel like im a good guy!! ill tell people what i know ,where there biting ,what to do or just what ever... JUST ASK ...i even take new guys out and help with what i can, to help them catch better fish , to become a little more knowalgable,,,or if i want you to know ill tell you BUT DONT TAKE IT FROM ME ,that is way disrespectful and i also consider it stealing ..every water ways have comminity holes ,thats no secret. but there are maybe holes within the hole that guys find ,that seperates there results ,from others .man if you gotta cheat to look good i wonder really how good you feel .

sorry folks had to vent

steve

12. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    i agree steve ..im just like u ... im very new still at catfishin ... but what knowledge i have i share with others ... and including the community spots i fsih ... i tell most people that i think i can trust to put the biguns back how to fish them.

13. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind

good post steve iv been fishing my butt off for the last few years trying to learn how to catch these big fish out of this wonderfull river we have in stead of worring about finding some ones spot to fish if they would spend that time trying to get rid of these gill nets an trout lines an start praticing what they preach about putting these big fish back im not one much to talk i was fishing last year about this time an i left 2 fish in the bottem of my boat to long an kkkilled them some of the bigest fish that i have ever cought an it makes me sick just thinking about me killing these fish a leasen well learned

14. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    did u eat them bill ... or use them for garden fertilizer..... hopefully ate them .

15. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana

i have never met jw but thats him bigger than spit!!!!! lol

16. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind

yes i did eat them but it mad me sick every time i had to eat them knowing how big that fish would have been the next year an how many babies it could have made in the last year

so what did you do with that fish you got in your avator you eat it or fertilizor

17. e'villeman

e'villeman New Member

State:
    Evansville, Indiana
    /nod i agree that is cheating guys. If i do meet ya on the river be sure its purely by accident. I would never steal your "hole" i have more respect than that. I can see how that would upset ya. i got a lifetime to learn the river and am not really in that much of a rush. I was just poking fun everyone, read about camara's on lakes recently and the DNR spying on ya from afar and thought that it was funny. I luv fishing but i'm not out to break records or get the biggest of best fish out there. My fishing is purely recreational and relaxing. If i go home skunked i had a blast just being on the water. i surely didnt mean to ruffle any feathers with this post. like i said i'm usually a quiet, repectful person, not out to harm or best anyone. And i would like to at this time to apoligize to any and all i may have offended, it surely wasent intended at all:sad2:

18. e'villeman

e'villeman New Member

State:
    Evansville, Indiana
    boat.jpg

Raymond's cat 2.jpg

Raymond's cat Kissy Kissy.jpg

BTW heres a picture of my boat and my kid and his first Cat also him kissing the Cat, bring luck!:roll_eyes:

19. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    hahahaha.... No pink tutu's... boat slightly unlevel.... Partly cloudy skies.... water 59 degrees..... need more clues... Oh yeah! No Twinkies......... Hummmmmm........

20. e'villeman

e'villeman New Member

State:
    Evansville, Indiana
    JW spying on DH maybe?......lol