Eufaula dam

Discussion in 'GEORGIA RIVERS TALK' started by brother hilljack, May 24, 2009.

1. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Does anyone have any info on the Eufaula dam? Is there a catwalk and is it fishable from the bank? Have you ever caught bait there? Any info would help

2. 1 4 Fishing

1 4 Fishing New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Well if you are talking about Oklahoma Eufaula i heard it was good fishing but i have never heard about bait there i hope i have been a little bit of help

good luck

3. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Most of the time you can catch shad at Eufaula (Okla) and it is good fishing. Post on the OKla site and some of the guys that fish there can tell you about access.

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Oops! I should have mentioned that I am talking about Eufaula Alabama! Thanks for the help anyway

5. CATCHARMER

CATCHARMER New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    MY DAD AND I USED TO FISH THE DAM ALL THE TIME. PLENTY OF BAIT FISH. ON THE GA SIDE BETWEEN THE LOCK AND THE ROCKS WE CAUGHT MANY BAIT FISH. ON THE BAMA SIDE BELOW THE DAM THERE IS A WALK WAY TO FISH FROM. YOU CAN CROSS AT FT GAINES.

6. catmanoneufala

catmanoneufala New Member

State:
    seale,alabama
    shane... on the back side of the dam at the power house on the alabama side there is a cat walk you can catch shad there there is also a boat ramp and park there...i havent fished down there in a long time but the shad usualy run right up the concrete cat walk and al you realy need is a long handeled dip net