Ethan Powell update

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by mandisue13, Oct 18, 2007.

1. mandisue13

mandisue13 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    This is devestating news. It was confirmed yesterday that Ethans leukemia has come back. Here is the update today:

October 18- Day 250

1st Update/3:07pm [Ben] - Imagine reliving your worst nightmare many times over the course of 250 days. Every morning you wake up to find that your child is slowly dying and you can do absolutely nothing to stop it. You depend on an invisible being and you have to put all of your trust and your faith into knowing that HE will provide. That is where I am right now. And as scary as it is I DO STILL BELIEVE THAT GOD CAN AND WILL HEAL! I am asking that you stand behind MARK 11:21-23 and ask that GOD HEAL ETHAN! It only takes the FAITH of one pure hearted individual. I am begging you to stand with me in case I do not have the strength. The next 3 weeks will tell us more about whether the doctors expect him to live or whether or not they will give us a life expectancy.

Ethan is now at his last option. A few minutes ago they gave him more of my cells. (We have been working frantically and fast.) These cells did not work the first time. So basically, this doesn't seem to me like it will work. THE ONLY THING THAT WILL WORK IS PRAYER. Things are a bit complicated here, I will update as I have the opportunities. Becky is going to step away from updates awhile to spend more time with Ethan. Please! Please! Please! Fire up the prayer chain. Call up your churches and friends, get together and pray. I am typing through tears asking for you to do one thing.... BeLIeVe! PRAYER WORKS!!!

2. rich-online

rich-online New Member

State:
    California
    Someone much wiser than I said, "While there's life, there's hope." I hope Ethan pulls through.

--Rich

3. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Prayers sent from Arkansas.

4. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    not only will i pray for him but i will add his name to our church prayer list in the morning.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Seriously Praying for your son Ethan.

6. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Prayers sent from Arkansas.

7. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    My prayers are already sent and they will NOT end. I will also pray for Ethans family and close ones for strenght.

-May the Loard hear our prayers-

8. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Thoughts and prayers continue.

9. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    This is truly sad to hear, but we're not going to give up praying and believing!

Prayers continue from the Blue Ridge...

10. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Prayers from Mo

11. emptyhook

emptyhook New Member

State:
    north carolina
    prayers for baby ethan and family, sent from n.c

12. radish

radish Member

State:
    ms
    prayers from Mississippi

13. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    More prayers being said for your son Ethan and his loving parents. Just don't give up, keep the faith. Like the saying All things are possible ONLY BELIEVE.

14. catfish slick

catfish slick New Member

State:
    California
    Prayers coming to little Ethan and his family from California.