Errr.. Big Blue Catfish.. but not mine

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Rollinunknown, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Rollinunknown

Rollinunknown New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Missouri
    So i took my Buddie out to my fav spot on the Missouri next thing i know he calls me the next day with a 64lb blue layin in his boat!.....

Ill have him send me the pics but it was cought on Bighead carp with 0/8 hook with 30lb big game line with the drag set right...:smile2:

LOL! ok guys thought i would rant.... LOL!:angry:

2. perrycounty.in

perrycounty.in New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Nice fish would love to see pics.

Well at least you had some part in it:smile2:

3. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Lesson learned the tough way! :wink: When I take folks to spots on the Great Pee Dee, they can never get back on their own because there are no houses or landmarks on the river. When they go by themselves, they are as lost as Hogan's goat! :smile2: I can ride 'em right by a honey hole we fished the day previously, and they never even recognize it! :big_smile: Also, unless you have paid your dues on the river, most folks tear up boats and equipment trying to get around on the river here.

Bill in SC

4. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Oops... lol

5. Rollinunknown

State:
    Missouri
    yeah this sucks but o well... he asked if i wanna go fishin to night i said nahhh im going with my father... He asked in the boat ... i said yup .. he said ill grab my stuff.. i said its just kinda my father and me thing and he got all pissed and said i was mad about the fish.

I said nah its not about the fish its the point ....Your best friend shouldint stick his Pole in your favorite hole... He just laughed and hung the phone up LOL!

... im gonna sneak over and take his wheels off his boat trailer to night and put it on cyinder blocks and have a laugh then everything will be back to normal!:wink:

6. free agent

free agent New Member

State:
    Indy/ Living in STL MO.
    80lb blue and 40lb 35min. 8/27/09 Mississippi

7. Rollinunknown

State:
    Missouri

fill me in man ... you a bank guy or boat? what kinda bait and stuff .. very nice catch for sure.

8. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    I've seen this subject get as ridiculous as going fishing with a guy below the dam. "Hey don't tell anyone about this spot" ROFLMAOOOOFFFF. Yeah gotcha my friend, your the only one that ever thought of fishing here, you own the rights to it. Pinkie swear secret. So now that I fished this spot with someone I am forever barred from getting near this section of river. So in essence if you fish with too many buddies for too long you will be barred from fishing 50% of the river eventually because they own the rights it. Thanks but I'll fish alone if its gotta be like that.:roll_eyes: