Ernesto and catfishing.

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by tomcat85, Aug 31, 2006.

1. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    so i live in pennsylvania and were gettting the tail end of ernesto i wonder how the fishing is going to be in the lakes and whatnot after we get the 2 inches of rain? hopefully it cools down the water!

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I am looking foward to getting in some fishing this weekend. It is either gonna light them up are shut them down but you can't catch fish if your not in the water.

3. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I don't know man, we're supposed to get between 5-10 inches. I got a trip booked on James River Sunday night, hopefully they will be biting good.

4. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Hoping to be on the water early next week after the storm, It will be a learning experience so take notes! LOL

5. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    I will let you know Sunday night!!

I am heading to Santee Cooper this weekend with some other folks from the BOC on fishing trip that has turn into a BOC get together. Looks like there will be 8-10 folks down there fishing this weekend.

The barometer fell most of the day, and once the storm passed it began to rise and as of tonight has steadied off. I will be curious to see how much rain fell upstream from the lakes and how the barometer will fall or rise before Saturday.

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    My trip is still planned for Sunday night, the storm isn't too bad for most of the area, a lot of rain in some places and a few tornados. On the news they asked one guy what he was doing to prepare for the storm yesterday and he said "I'm going to buy an extra pack of ciggarattes".:lol:

7. benneeb0y

benneeb0y New Member

State:
    VA
    i'm in va and its raining now. im hope its for the best. and a 3 day weekend. all a combo for good fishn.