ENOREE RIVER

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by foothills, Aug 27, 2008.

1. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    here's a pic of the enoree river right outside of my work this morning...normally you would be able to see 6 to7 feet of bank on the other side but that little river was slam full and gettin ready to come out of it's banks this morning...by this afternoon though it had already started to come back down a little...i saw several large chunks of motor destroying wood flying down river (among other things) so remember to take it slow...also when i crossed over the saluda in pelzer it was slam full too.:big_smile:

Attached Files:

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Yes, high water situations can quickly become tragic if you don't stay on top of your game. Thanks for the reminder!
    Bill in SC

3. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    yep they sure can but i have never seen a boat on this part of the enoree because there is never enough water but some of that motor destroying wood will certainly make it to the lakes we use

4. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Thanks for the report Foothills:wink:. You know If every kid hunted, trapped, and fished! Man the world would change for the good:big_smile:! Good Signature:wink:.