English Bulldog

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishcrazyjr, Mar 27, 2007.

1. catfishcrazyjr

catfishcrazyjr New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    does anyone here have a english bulldog?

2. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Jeremy,

Is that the kind that old tv detective Cannon had?
    He was the star of that show, to me :lol:

3. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    No, but I love em. They have tons of character. I've always had pits, but my second choice would be an english bulldog. I like all bulldogs.

4. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    i to have had pits most of my life.right now i have 2 boston terriers 1 rat terrier and a french bulldog.all were brought in to the vet clinic that i worked at to be murdered but my wife and i took them home and they now sleep where i use to.with my wife.lol

5. Stubby

Stubby New Member

State:
    Kansas, Ar
    I had english bulls back in the late 60's. Dumbest or Smartest dog ever I owned. Also ,the hardest to breed and get past puppy hood. They are the best darned house dog ever. We had 3 at one time and it was like a circus every day. Cindy(momma) Oscar & Retha. They each Have a personality completely different. We sold Oscar to a family in Wichita Ks. Cindy died and Retha Got her champion papers at a show in Omaha. and then later died of a heat stroke with me givin her CPR.. I never wanted to own another one. But, I can spot one while driving down the road at 70 mph. By the Way, they don't start Snoreing until their about 2 years old!!! not with full volume anyway.