Enders Reservoir

Discussion in 'NEBRASKA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by catfish clinton, Jan 8, 2010.

1. catfish clinton

catfish clinton New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Does anyone ever fish Enders Reservoir for flatheads? Can you consistently catch good sized fish? How bout Harlan County Reservoir?

2. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    I don't get out that way. Welcome to the BOC.

3. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    I catch more channels than flats out of Enders but I've heard of 25 plus pounders coming out of there. Like I said tho I haven't been able to catch anything but channels out of there. Not a lot of underwater brush for them to hide in.
    Welcome to the USCA, where are you located that you might be asking about these lakes. I'm over here in Grant and would like to find someone closer that wants to do some cattin this summer.

4. catfish clinton

catfish clinton New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    i live up north in johnstown, but a buddy of mine and i plan on headin south this summer for a fishin trip where there are some flatheads.

5. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    Well heck come on down and I'll help you out the best I can. I'd be more than willing to show you where there are usually at. So just let me know when you want to go and I'll make sure that my schedule is clear so I can help out. It'd be nice to go fishing with some brothers off the USCA.