End of Feb

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by goingfishin, Jan 3, 2009.

1. goingfishin

goingfishin New Member

State:
    Topeka, Ka
    At the end of Feb. a buddy and I are going to come down and fish the Cabela's tournament on lake Tawakoni. I was hoping that someone could give me a way to get in contact with someone about renting a cabin on the lake for a few days. Any help would be great. Thanks CJ

2. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    There are many places that have cabins on Tawakoni. One place is Kennys Landing on the east side of the 2 mile bridge, about the center of the lake. The other is Wind Point park on the north side of the lake. I will attach the websites if it will let me.

www.kickinbackatkennys.com
    www.windpointpark.com

3. LONE STAR

LONE STAR New Member

State:
    Raleigh, NC
    When exactly is this tournement going? I'm in the service and stationed in Yuma Az but I was planning to take some RR and go back home for a week or two. So I'm trying to find out the exact time so maybe I can work it to where I'm home for this. Thanks in advance for any info.

4. goingfishin

goingfishin New Member

State:
    Topeka, Ka

Feb. 28th is the date of the tournament. I dont know when you have to be registerd by but you can pm Tanner with King Kat and he'll let you know.

Thanks for your help. Hope to see you all there.

5. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    I hope to see you there. I plan on fishing the king kat this year. Feb is an awesome time for blues on tawakoni. Good luck for anyone fishing it.

6. LONE STAR

LONE STAR New Member

State:
    Raleigh, NC
    I think that's enough put the fat cat away your making my bait look bad.LOL