End for Chuck??

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by Mike81, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Well, damn it... Chuck got KO'd by Shogun. Dana says we won't see him fight again.... I can't really buy that....Chuck still got some fight in him.... What u think??

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Just matters on how much $$ Chuck has....

3. bnewsom71

bnewsom71 New Member

State:
    Mathervill
    I think you will start seeing Chuck converting all of his side jobs to his primary job. I am a big fan of chuck, but I don't think you can make it in the UFC if you are one dimensional. And he is, you never see him going for ANYTHING besides the BIG KO.

4. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Didnt get to see any fights tonight. Im hoping the Rua is back his old self though! Too bad for Chuck.

5. cjuvinall

cjuvinall New Member

State:
    georgetown illinois
    unfortanlly i do think chuck is done, lost 4 out of his last 5 fights 3 by knockout, i have to agree with bnewsom he is now a one dimensional fighter, reminds me of good ol tank abbott, got one hell of a punch but thats about it. hopefully chuck will relize his time is or soon over and dont be like shamrock. But who knows, who really thought randy would of came back and WHOOPED tims but all over the ring and take the belt, grant it randys fighting is totally diff but still if you only do one style of fighting in todays mma, your screwed.

6. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    Before the last fight Chuck was training with a new boxing coach that had him looking like Roy Jones in sparring "keeping hands close to chin".... after watching the new technique I thought the light heavy weight division was in some trouble BUT right when the fight started I seen the old Chuck right away!! You can teach a old dog new tricks but when a fighter has fought as many times as Chuck has when they get in fight mode It's just natural to do what they have done for years....

That being said.. an example would be: If you started your child in a boxing class, you better pick a damn good one because if he or she has a yahoo teaching them their style for a couple years it is nearly impossible to change that style as they get older.:wink: