enclosures

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Rockin' Blues, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Rockin' Blues

Rockin' Blues New Member

State:
    st.louis mo.
    Does anyone have an enclosure on your boat?How do you like it?Does it keep you warm and dry?

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I don't Ron but I sure would like to some day. Theres a couple of boats that haunt my river made by "CDORY" I geat all missty eyed when I see them. LOL! I can see me and the Mrs. loadin that bad boy up with grub,drinks and bait and stayin out for at least 2 days. LOL! AHHHH! Maybe some day! LOL!

3. on_the_fly

on_the_fly New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    well i have a 96 jav fish/ski. last year i bought a bi-minny top for it an love it. now i can get in an out of the rain or sun. just lay back an watch for tight line.

4. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    I ran into two drs. that had put truck toppers on their boats. They said they take to the water on a local lake every Friday and stay till Sunday night as long as there isn't any thunder and lightning. They have their gas stoves and everything in them. They also have tarps that fold down over the front and back so the whole boat is protected from the weather. They are deffinetly different from anything I had seen before. Dick

5. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    i have pontoon under the top is enclosed with door i use gas heater i fished at 16d in shirt sleves go out front long enough to take fish off i love it