Emergency room coon hunting funny..true!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BLKCLOUD, Nov 30, 2007.

1. BLKCLOUD

BLKCLOUD New Member

State:
    Pulaski Tn
    A buddy of mine was coon hunting the other night and after treeing a coon and
    shooting him out he reached into the fight to pull his dogs off the coon, well some how the coon grabbed his hand and bit a big chunk out of it.. He went to the emergency room to get it stitched up and the doctor (who has absolutly no sense of humor at all) says, was the coon mad?? (meaning of course rabid) my buddy says hell yeah he was mad, would you be mad it you had 4 dogs trying to tear you apart...:smile2::smile2: the doctor looked at him and never cracked a smile..:smile2:

2. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Thats some funny stuff as long as you aint the one gettin bit:big_smile:

3. Dadoftwo

Dadoftwo New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Isn't todays bedside manner great. Bunch of stiff collars charging more and more each day and you can't even get a smile out of 'em.

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    now that is funny

5. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Heres some coins so you can buy that doctor a sense of humor. he probably was a peta member. oops didnt notice theres no gold coins anymore. guess that docs out of luck like that coon!!

6. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    "Thunderhead" I have taken care of my share of torn up dogs from coons. Have seen more than several owners get nailed by both the coon and his dogs. Twice bitten. The thrice bitten is by the dork Doctors. That bite hurts worse. They give you the bill. The only way you can get them to smile is tell them they did such a good job you are going to give them a tip. Ya right!

They have a special class in Med School that teaches them how to be plicks. They have to take a test and everything. None of them can graduate until they pass the course. Osama Bid laden runs that course.

7. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Don't get me started on doctors wife went to emergency room last Monday night.After getting there at 1 the doctor and nurse came in an told me I had to wait out in the waiting room.I was fine with it they said they would come get me in a few min ok.Turns into 45 min later I get paged to the desk.She called her friend to tell me I could go back.This is after she had hit the nurses button and asked the nurse and doctor 5 times to come get me.Boy I was pissed off but couldn't say anything due to wife telling me to keep my lips sealed.

8. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Thats a great story!
    Bill

9. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    That is funny:smile2::smile2:

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Now that is a funny story, but on a more serious note.Hope he don't have to take those shots or they have the coon tested.Hope so for his sake.

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks for the laugh. I know it was not funny for the hunter.

12. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Thanks for the story!!!:smile2::smile2: I guess that coon went out like a real trooper:smile2::smile2:!

13. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Yeah my doctor told me i needed to cut down on stress,so i didnt open his bill lol.Anyway i think doctors lose there sense of humor once they recieve there licence to practice or something.

14. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    That was a funny story ,Thanks for sharing . I am also on the prod at DR'S thier rates are so ridiculious ,Damn I wish I could make 175/hr

15. CoonX

CoonX Member

State:
    Oklahoma City O
    Where did you find a cheap one at??
    I'm paying $400 for a 15 minute visit.

16. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Funny story thanks for sharing!!

17. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    wow pretty brave to stick an unprotected hand in that mess !!!!
    i think i would have to have a sharkproof glove LOL !!!
    great story that would sure be funny to hear live !:big_smile:

18. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    hahaha nice! but that why i make a head shot and let the dogs finish it off before i make another close up head shot to make sure hes dead (i pull the dogs off first)