Emailed Cajun Line

Discussion in 'Fishing Line Review' started by TA2D, Oct 13, 2006.

1. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    A couple of weeks ago I emailed Cajun Line thanking them for making such a great product and I told them that I caught my 40+ pound blue on their 12 pound line I sent them a picture and a couple of days ago I got a package from them with a spool of line, a hat and a patch that will go on my fishing jacket soon! Talk about customer appreciation! I also emailed some other companies that helped make it possible; Eagle Claw, Berkley, and SouthBend. A little effort on my behalf thanking Cajun Line and they reciprocated the effort, they now have a supporter in Nebraska, and I pass on to all that ask what kind of line I use.

Aaron

TA2D

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Great news Aaron!! Lets see a pic of you with the hat and patch soon!!!

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Hot dog congrats on the gear, looking foward to seeing it.

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    A little kindness and effort on all our parts can reap huge rewards.Would ya please get in contact with Suddawg and tell I'm still alive and do enjoy his emails.Airforce must be keep him extremely busy! I use to hear from him frequently now it's been quite a spell so if you relay the message I'd be forever grateful.Thank you for your post.:big_smile:

5. kykatattack

kykatattack New Member

State:
    kentucky
    nice catch ive just started using the cajun line myself great product im glad u thanked the company i always write in when something benifits me too
    hufo
    hook up
    fish on

6. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Thats good to hear someone still has good old fashioned customer service. It almost seems like that's a lost art. My buddy got a box of bum Winchester shotgun shells. The first shot nearly blew the side of my face off because it blew out the side of the receiver. Further shots out of that box all had problems. So he contacted Winchester and they didn't even offer to replace the box. They just said to return the one's he thought would be defective and they would take a look at them. He should have had a lawyer send them a letter.

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Great to hear people still care about customer service.

8. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :cool2: happy to hear that the company appericated your effort to contact them. I use the 20# caujin red. So far I really like it. It's a tough line to break when you get hung up.