Elliott the wonder dog

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by smokey, Feb 25, 2009.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Well NASCAR fans. I will have to do my own pick the winner picks for some time. I ran over my dog:sad2:. He runs along beside me in my truck when I go to the river.He runs about 1 mile and really likes it.Monday as he was running along beside me I heard a thump, and felt the right side of the truck rase up a little bit. I looked out the back window and he was running along so I didnt think much about it. Well when I got home I saw tire tracks accross his snout.Ohh I was freaked out.His jaw isint broken but his face has tire marks on it,and his ear is messed up.and his head is as big as mine. the swelling has gone down on his head, and he still has all of his teeth.He still thinks that Mikey will be in the chace. and will be fine in a few weeks.untill then I will have to pick my own winners.
    smokey

2. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Dang:eek:oooh:, sorry that happened Joe, but glad he lived to pick another day. Hope he heals up quick. Let's start a poll was it Joe's fault or Elliott's fault...:smile2: Just kidding...hope he's better soon.

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Man, he is lucky! That could have ended up worse than it did. Glad to hear ole Elliott is fine.. I'm sure you will fill in for him just fine..:wink: GO MIKEY!!!!!!!! rollo

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Hope it wasnt Goodyear tires. Poor ole Elliot would be Jumping on the Stewart band wagon rest of the year. Glad Elliott survived that incident

5. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm real sorry to hear of Elliot's accident. Hope he heals up good and has learned a lesson. I hate when crap like that happens.

6. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    are you kidding if they were goodyear tires they would have blown up as soon as it hit the dog lol:wink:

7. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Glad ol Elliot is alright ..That is one tuff dog you got there :eek:oooh:Maybe if you run over another one that's just as tuff you can breed them and claim super dog statis lmao:eek:oooh: