Eli is better than Peyton?

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Blacky, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    It took Eli 4 years to win a ring.

How many did it take Peyton? 6 or 7?

Can you forsee Eli winning another?

2. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    good question. i think it is highly possible for either of them to win another ring. i made the mistake a few years ago of saying that i thought eli was a better quarterback. i ate my words not long after that. i think that they are both great quarterbacks. peyton is prolly a "little" more of a leader under pressure. but, it mostly depends on the dynamics and relationship of the teams around them.

3. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    The answer to that question Tan, NO. Once Eli throws for another 200 touchdowns and throws for 4,000 yards eight seasons in a row maybe there can be an arguement. The Giants won that game last night because of their defense. Just as I predicted if the front four pressured Brady and knocked him down early and often, then Brady would get rattled and he did. Brady played like crap and he's supposed to be the best clutch qb in History? YAH RIGHT! :smile2:

4. bull68dawg

bull68dawg New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I think that Payton is way better than Eli and I dont like either of them..Giants defence won that game in my eyes..........

5. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Peyton is the better QB you have to keep in mind that the AFC has been a much harder conference the past decade. Peyton has had to face tougher defense's and more high powered offense's. Also for peytons first few years they had no where near the defensive help that eli has.
    Offense=ticket sales
    Defense=Chapionships

6. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Peyton wasn't better this year. LMAO:crazy::smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Short answer, NO.
    But I am glad Eli finally had some success, he has been in the shadow of his older brother since he came in the NFL. For once he is not Payton's little brother but another talented QB who happens to be from a football family. Only time will tell is he develops more and has a carrear like Payton's but right now he is looking very good.

8. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    They are Back to back SuperBowl Champions and back to back SuperBowl MVP's... But Peyton is by far the better QB..

9. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I aint a Giants fan but Eli is my man between Him and brother. :wink:
    Eli did his thing much quicker. He made the play of SB's on that last drive, brought down an 18-0 Team.
    Course he aint got the passing TD record but ask Peyton and Brady if that wins rings:roll_eyes:

he is younger than Peyton and has always been the under dog in their QB family. I think Eli is going to squash Peyton from now own :crazy:

Did y'all see the Commercial where they was messing around like brothers do. petyon gets last kick in the butt to Eli and this is after his SB win. WHAT. that last kick in the butt should come from Eli and many more to come:big_smile:.