Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

electronic calls

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  TonyInKS 
#1 ·
i'm getting back into hunting and varmint hunting in particular and was wondering what everyones oppinion was on the electronic varmint calls which brands out produce the others ect

#2 ·
everyone i know that uses the electronic calls uses foxpro. i do allright with the haydell's and the knight and hale lead dawg. they're a lot closer to my budget! good hunting.

#4 ·
I have used the Johnny Stewart Preymaster for about 10 years now and I like them alot. Upgraded to the wireless when they came out about two years ago. They work fine and I like the idea of the sound coming from somewhere away from where your set up. That being said I still use the hand calls about 50 percent of the time just because of the ease and convience of not having to pack more gear.

#5 ·
I had a Foxpro FX-3, that thing was incredible, really liked the remote, size/portability, and the sound was just awesome, even with the volume cranked up it sounded crystal clear with no distortion at all, but then again I paid $400 for it, that was back when I was making good money, lol, hell now I can't even afford to buy a new deer rifle or new baitcasters!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.