Electric Fish attracter

Discussion in 'Fishing Electronics Review' started by lklutts, Mar 16, 2007.

1. lklutts

lklutts New Member

State:
    louisiana
    I saw in a recent post about an electric fish attracter. Gets the smaller ones coming which bring the cats. Does anyone know what I am talking about. Len

2. airforceben

airforceben New Member

State:
    california
    ive heard of something that goes in the water and sort of shocks the fish up, is it like that???

3. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    th 1947 secret weapon? is that waht your talkin bout. doesnt shock th fish but it hooks up to a battery an u drop it in th water and it causes a feeding frenzy? that I have heard of.

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    My question is Are they legal and do they do as they claim or is it a hoax?:confused2:

5. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    from what i have seen the light attracts plankton which brings in the shad and the other fish follow. now if you set there long enough you just might catch a big one but your chances are a lot better setting on a wind blow point where the plankton is already at and the fish have already found them three days ago. now if you want to catch some plankton then i think it will work. really think about it. how many folks have you heard say that thing works? its been out since 1947 now.....lol.....and its still a secret. secret is they been selling junk for years! just my thoughts:big_smile:

6. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    it works good for what it was made for it brings bate to you i use it a lot you can catch bate easy with this light it will also draw crappys an walleye to it it is heavy duty light well worth the money for me i dont hav to chase bate anymore whitch is rather hard in pontoon boat and being disabled to go with it but this said any light will draw bate it just works better with the green light. ron howard