Election of officers and other stuff

Discussion in 'Carolina Catfish Club' started by Mac-b, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    The Carolina Catfish Club held it's October meeting last night (the eight of Oct., 2008) and it was more or less a business meeting with a few comments from me about some other things.

Dieter Melhorn (WylieCat) was reelected President for 2009, Cary Vandenbroecke (billfish76) was elected Vice President and Mac Byrum (LakeNormanBlues) was reelected treasurer.

The CCC approved a petition from a group of fellows from the Greenwood area of South Carolina who want to form a chapter of the CCC and their club will be known as the Carolina Catfish Club of South Carolina or CCC/South. We welcome you guys and will be working with you closely in the near future to get everything under way.

Our Club pinic will be on October 26, 2008 from 1 until 5 PM. Bring your favorite dish. The Club will furnish the hot dots, ham burgers and fish and the items that go with them. Bring your own adult beverage.

Capt. Ronnie Howard was recognized for his efforts at the King Kat Classic. Ronnie and wife are repeat third place winners in this event. Way to go and we are proud of you.

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    I want a recount of the votes! This is Florida all over again... :crazy: :smile2:

3. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    Young fellow, are you trying to start some trouble?:eek:oooh:

PS, there was not a democrat in the house last night when elections were held.

4. seaark

seaark New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    One of these days I am going to attend a meeting! I guess I'll just have to break down and take a vacation day!

5. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Sorry I couldnt make the meeting. My daughter had to go and see Disney On Ice, so I was hanging out at home with my son.

6. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    The Carolina Catfish Club website is back online, but with a slight name change.

You can click on the following link www.carolinacatfishclub.com and be sure to update your browser once on the site.

We have dropped the "S" from Carolina, so if you type the address in your browser be sure to drop the "S" that was previously at the end of Carolina.

7. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Site is looking good. I like the clean design :wink:

Who said some German dude couldn't make a kick butt website?

8. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    Methink the catfish is too small !:smile2: