Eldorado flathead catfish

Discussion in 'KANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by kansas_catman_16, May 24, 2009.

1. kansas_catman_16

kansas_catman_16 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    anyone been flathead fishing at eldorado lately wanted to go try tonight but if no one's caught anythin no point:smile2:

2. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
    Good luck dodging jet skis.:angry:
    I know some limb liners thats been tearing them up, but my boats to big to go where they go.:embarassed::smile2:

3. Calvin

Calvin New Member

State:
    Kansas
    The lake's still dropping but the flathead are moving. I've been getting a few every day. Most have been only 10-20#. Did get one 35 yesterday.

4. kansas_catman_16

State:
    Kansas
    in the spillway im guessing:confused2:

5. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    Well, there's Calvin. I don't think I've seen a post from you in a couple of years at least. Hope all is well in Kansas. Sounds like the fishing is doing good for ya.

6. rwg

rwg New Member

State:
    WICHITA, KANSAS
    Fished El Dorado all three days this weekend, caught 3 flathead up the river on sunday, caught a nice channel (4Lbs) on monday evening up by the turnpike bridges, but over all it was still slow rwg

7. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    What size were the flatties ?

8. kansas_catman_16

State:
    Kansas
    ya it was real slow for me to had some luck on the east side of the lake throwing out to the trees wit stinkbait but nuthin to brag about. my opinion little to much water and there scattered all over:tounge_out:

9. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Stinkbait doesn't catch flatheads! Thats your problem! LOL Yea I know just giving you a hard time since you were talking about flatheads... :smile2:

10. kansas_catman_16

State:
    Kansas
    lol it kinda got off subject ok :smile2: i hooked a good one but she got me around an old bridge pilling :sad2::angry: but trust me that all im about to be chasing for awhile:big_smile::tounge_out::wink: