Eight fans hurt

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by smokey, Apr 27, 2009.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Eight fans were hurt when Edwards crashed at the end of the race.most cuts and bruses, two were taken to the hospital.I hope they all recover and get free tickets to the next race.
    smokey

2. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    The end of that reace was amazing. And for Carl Edwards to get out of that car and run across the fishish line was pure heart.. I have never seen that much determination after such an ugly wreck.. I hope all recover.. but Im sure alot go some souviniers from his car...

3. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    You must have missed Dale Earnhardt flipping his car.
    He looked out the ambulance door and thought, that thing is sitting on the wheels. He left the ambulance, got back in the car, fired it up, and FINISHED the race.

4. tnvol

tnvol New Member

State:
    Clarksvill
    Are you serious?

5. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I'm glad you brought that up about Dale Earnhardt. If it had been anyone else they wouldn't have got away with doing that. Whenever you flip like he did it is supposed to be a mandatory trip to the infield care center to be checked out. Another exception to the rules for Dale Earnhardt.

6. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Prune Juice. :smile2:

7. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    <Prune Juice. >

And... Sour grapes! :smile2:

BB in SC

8. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    all fans were treated and released but 1, one person ended up with a fractured jaw, this is according to the pres of the raceway, heard on Sirius Nascar radio :wink:

9. tyrupp

tyrupp New Member

State:
    Ellis,Kans
    Give him some cheese to go along with his whine!!!

10. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Call it what you want,but I didn't speak anything but the truth. Have you ever seen anyone else get in an ambulance after a crash,get out of the ambulance and get back in car and continue race before going to infield care center to be checked out? I rest my case!!!!!!!!

11. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    The Intimidator, THE best there ever was. I rest my case.

[youtubevid]5atbfSJyNmY&feature[/youtubevid]

[youtubevid]_BE3eofJdtI&feature[/youtubevid]

12. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
  13. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa

14. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    When I started this thred it was to tell about fans being hurt at the race.NOW it seems to be a whos the best there ever was.If you want to trash drivers start your own thred!
    smokey

15. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Smoke,
    Sorry,I trashed your thread! You won't have to worry about me posting anymore.
    Glenn

16. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Brother, Iam not worried about you trashing my thread.
    you didnt you just may have missed the point of the thread. That being was fans being hurt.We are cool, post away brother.
    smokey:wink:

17. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I didn't miss the point of the thread. I knew exactly what the thread was about,but someone posted something before me that did not contain anything about the thread,and I just retaliated to that post. This will be my last post to this thread,I just wanted you to know that I knew exactly what the thread was about,and I apologize for getting off on something else.

18. cjuvinall

cjuvinall New Member

State:
    georgetown illinois
    its truly a great thing to see how advanced they have came with safty, for the cars with the barrier wall to the fence that saved god knows how many lives, I personally dont think the fans that got hurt will get anything, its at there own risk, but im sure they will get something out of it, not by lawsuit but by nascar giving them something. As far as the other post, ive allways have been a dale sr fan, at first after he passed away it kinda pissed me off how everybody was jumpin on the wagon buyin all the stuff saying O yeah im a fan but whatever, the money the people spent went to DEI anyway. As far as David Pearson goes, yes was a great driver with 105 wins 366 top tens and 113 poles with 3 Championships, thats 3 compared to dales 7 championships. But with gordon with 82 wins 342 top tens and 68 poles with 17 years compared to dales and davids 27 and 26 years, i think in time gordon will pass them by all means, side note being a dale sr fan, i automatically hate gordon lol but the man can drive his ass off and i tip my hat off to him

19. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro

20. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Why would you hate one of Sr's business partners?