Eight Days in Canada

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by DWB, Jan 13, 2010.

1. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well, I booked a Canadian fishing trip. I've been wanting to do it for a while and finally just said...F-it. Furthermore we have decided that if it works out we will make it a yearly event...life is just too short! We are staying at a remote lodge on Lake of the Woods. We will be targeting multiple species including: Walleye, Northerns, Small-mouth, Musky, Crappie and Yellow Perch--I don't think it is much of a cat fishery...: )

We are fishing the first week of July 2-10. From everything I read 100 fish days are the normal that time of year.

8 X Wake up, fish, shore lunch, fish, steak dinner, beer, sleep ,repeat.

I CAN NOT WAIT!!

There is still room in our cabin for two more. We are not obligated to fill it but if anyone is interested shoot me a PM and I can fill you in.

2. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Canada is only good for one thing...WATERFOWL!!! haha

Have fun man...heard its a good time fishign up there in the summer......

3. carolinakid76

carolinakid76 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    SIR, YOU ARE A BLESSED MAN....... I don't know you,but I hope you have a graet time!!! :peace:

4. Andy52

Andy52 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    You'll have a great time DWB. One suggestion, if you don't have one get a bug suit, betwen the Black flies and the mosquitoes they will eat you alive. There not to bad out on the water, but around the camp they will drive you insane.....:)