Egg Sinker Molds ??

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by bigbigjoe76, May 15, 2007.

1. bigbigjoe76

bigbigjoe76 New Member

State:
    Gilbert, South Carolina
    I've started to pour my own sinkers and I'm looking to get a mold for the larger egg sinkers. Around where I live, I can find 2 different styles of eggs in the same weight. Some are real fat and short. The others are oblong. I prefer the oblong ones but don't know what kind of mold I need to be looking for. If anyone has any info it would greatly be appreciated. Thanks

Joe

2. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    ive got a Do-It mold for 1-5 oz egg sinkers that cost somewhere around 35 bucks. works great for me. just made a batch a few days ago and they turned out great,

3. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Joe, here is one answer to your question. On the left side of their home page it has fishing supplies, click on that and it brings up another page, on it will be listed a link for their molds. I wanted to give you the grand tour so you can see all they have to offer and perhaps bookmark the page. The link is...

http://www.barlowstackle.com/fishing-tackle-catalog.html

One of our sponsor's has started selling sinkers and you may want to check them out... Look for Tim Hagan....

On a futher note, if neither of these is what your looking for, do a web search for Do-It Molds, Corp. They'll show you a whole bunch of molds.

Are you just prejudiced to egg sinkers? Have you tried the no-roll sinkers? Basically the same thing except they are flat and won't roll in current.

4. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Check out my sponsor page and you will see the egg sinkers you are looking for . If you would like to make them yourself just look up Do It Molds its the only molds I use and have for over 25 years.