Edit options

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Phil Washburn, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    why do we not have the ability to edit in HI or religion rooms?
    i make posts in both, and sometimes i get a little hasty and forget to proof read - my mistakes are then posted with no hope of edit...can that be changed?

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Because Phil, I hope that is good enough :big_smile:

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    No take-backs! LOL! If ya typed it ya musta meant it.

4. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    sometimes i wish i could remove entire posts or threads :lol: from days when i posted without thinking :lol:

5. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    "because" isn't good enough, Gary:lol:

6. savage308

savage308 New Member

State:
    Victoria, Texas
    Phil, what are you doing in HI???? That's for adults only buddy....
    LOL

:big_smile:

7. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Phil,

I have never noticed that in HI or the religious area. You only have 5 min. to edit, then poof, it's there, unless you send in a trouble ticket. That has been my exp. here.

Still :crazy: ,
    Cheryl

8. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    You'd think a member that's been around for more than a day or two would know that questions like this should be sent in using the Trouble Ticket system. But I know we sometimes forget in our old age! :lol:

9. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    My experience with those trouble tickets are, they kind of get lost in the shuffle after they're replied to...:confused2:

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way. I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.

10. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    rofl.....go ahead - if you're picking on me someone else is getting a break!

i actually did think about a trouble ticket, but in my small brain i saw no reason this answer couldn't be made public:embarassed: :lol:

11. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Trouble tickets are not worth the time and effort it takes for me to fill out or for the systems person to read. I am always told we will get around to it in a few months and it's been a year now. Can't decide if it is a republican or democratic trouble system - just double talk.

12. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    HUH? Lawrence, you feelin OK today?

13. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well, I get to edit in HI, and the religion areas, so I don't know what your problem is Phil. I guess the staff just don't like you. I don't know why either. I think you are a heck of a good guy. LOL!

14. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hmmm.....very interesting that some people HAVE an edit icon in religious, and some don't. I really can't attest to that problem as far as HI goes, since I'm not a regular poster in there. I've never had an edit icon in religious since the forum was implemented, and although I do proofread a couple times before posting, there have been instances when I would have liked it to be there :smile2:.