Ebeneezer Park at Lake Wylie

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by DrJ, Jul 2, 2008.

1. DrJ

DrJ New Member

State:
    SC
    Has anyone used these facilities and if so, would you recommend them for someone interest in mainly fishing and a good point of entry and exit for the water. I am new to Wylie and just looking for the best place to start. Any helpful advice would be appreciated concerning launching areas or good catfishing.

2. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    I think it is the best pace on the lake. Security is present and it is gated. Great fishing just off shore also.

3. wylie catter

wylie catter New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Buster Boyd is my favorite ramp. Firstly because it's central location on the lake and secondly because of it's closeness to mcdonalds and gas stations and stuff like that.

Allison creek is alright, but it's secluded and not patrolled by the cops very well.

I don't have anything against ebeneezer except it's a further drive from my house.

4. dumpysinclair

dumpysinclair New Member

State:
    SC
    It's a good landing and as others said, safe. I used the landing 2 weeks ago and while it was a little shallow, it was still fine to use. I would just talk to some of the folks who are coming in to see which ramp gives you the best depth.