Ebay Problems

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Drawout, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Guys i need advice on what i should do i bought a reel that was suppose to be a abu 5000 according to picture but i got it today and its a Quantum iron ir3 ,what can i do ?

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Johnny, first send the guy a message that you received the wrong item. Many big venders have other people ship their products and it could be an honest mistake.

If that dont work and you used Paypal then go through that. They have a protection thing that helps ya. They will go after them.

Also make sure to leave negative feedback and contact ebay.

Good luck buddy, I have yet to have an issue with ebay. I am guessing if their feedback is good that it was an honest mistake.

3. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Thx for responding Matt , i did email him and he has responded once and he said that he must have gotten them mixed up ,he said he would contact other buyer. He is new to ebay so feedback is 100 percent before this one cause he only had one. I sure hope he makes it right.It shouldnt be my responsibility to pay shipping again either.

4. BullDaddy

BullDaddy New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La.
    Johnny, if the seller does not get you the right reel, I may be able to help you out. I have a few Quantum reels and I really like them. I may be able to take it of of your hands. Give me a PM if it don't work out with e-bay.

5. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Could I ask why you did not go to your local store and buy it in person.

Couple bucks is worth all the trouble.

I been to the boats in LA. Its called gambling.

6. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Dan, if you shop right, you can get the reels for about 1/2 price, with shipping included. If you have time, ebay is a good way to go. I bought a 16' surf rod on ebay for 15.00 with 6.00 shipping. Closest I can do in stores here is $35.00 plus tax for the same rod. Think there are some savings there, if you shop right.

7. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Tea nailed it I had that happen before too with a lure.

8. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Maybe you could send him a question through eBay and work out some kinda deal with the seller? Just trying to help.

9. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    thx for all the replies guys. And Dano when your on a budget like me you always try and get good deals.P S i do like to support the little man also.