ebay czh baitcasters

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by redneckchev, Jan 5, 2008.

1. redneckchev

redneckchev New Member

State:
    georgia
    i've looking on ebay at the czh and cl series of baitcasters and was wondering if anyone out there has any experience with reels.whats the quality of these reels like.

2. bigtater

bigtater New Member

State:
    louisiana
    ive seen those reels too they look pretty good but the price worries me.

3. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You usually get what your moneys worth, so I would stay away from them.

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i just look at the first page of them. what worries me is $.99 starting bid and $27.00 shipping. ide rather pay $27 for an abu used with $7.00 s/h just my opinion. if your really courious i say get ONE. try it out and give a review in the review section. i got one of those penn roddy reels once from ebay (ones made in china) you could tell. cast body. i traded it to my neighbor with a rod for a champion diamond plated truck box. then he traded it to a buddie of his with the rod for an abu star reel.

5. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    if you want a quality baitcaster for less than $30 you should be able to pick up an okuma classic for under 30 i think i got one new for 25 and for that price your probally not gonna beat it. for a few more $$ you should be able to pick up a pflueger contender (a far better reel). i would trade my other reels and use just them but i like them too so i guess ill just keep them and buy pfluegers from now on.:smile2:

6. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    I won my Abu 5000 One Series Baitcaster from E-bay for 35 bucks. It has been a good reel, I have caught lots of bass on it.